Import and Export your store URLs rewrites data, such as "store view id", "request path", "target path", "redirect type" & "description" in CSV format file.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows you to import and export your store URL rewrites data, such as store view id, id path, request path, target path, redirect type, and description, i bulk via CSV format. It allows you to import/export all the Magento's URL rewrites data from one store to another store. You can also export URL rewrites data based on custom type, system type, or all type as per your requirements.
How Import Export URL Rewrites Extension benefits your Magento store:
Bulk Import URL Rewrites for all your products, so it saves your save time. Products URL are very important for SEO.
When you want to prevent a single 404 error, a broken link to your website, then this extension better for your store.
Support importing and exporting 301 and 302 redirect types.
- You can import and export all the data of your URL rewrites very conveniently. On your command, the extension converts all the required data to a CSV file. This file can be easily exported from the old website and imported to the new one. In this way, you have your URL rewrites sorted in a matter of minutes.
Import Export URL Rewrites Extension Features List For Magento2 :
Import/Export all URL redirect type like No, Temporary (302) and Permanent (301).
Import/Export files via Magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access.
You can export URL rewrites data based on the selection of all type, custom type, and system type.
Support multi stores and multi websites.
Our Extension Comes with,
Free LIFETIME extension updates
3 months free support
100% Open Source
25 days Money Back Guarantee
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Import Export URL Rewrites Sample CSV file
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Import/Export all URL redirect type like No, Temporary (302) and Permanent (301).
2) Import/Export all URL type like custom, categories, products and cms pages URLs.
3) Import/Export files via magento admin/browser.
3) Support multi stores and multi websites.