OverviewBack to top
This Import Export URL Rewrites extension allows you to import and export your store URL rewrite data, such as store view id, id path, request path, target path, redirect type, and description, and bulk via CSV format. It allows you to import/export all the Magento's URL rewrites data from one store to another store. You can also export URL rewrites data based on custom type, system type, or all types as per your requirements.
You can import and export all the data of your URL rewrites very conveniently. On your command, the extension converts all the required data to a CSV file. This file can be easily exported from the old website and imported to the new one. In this way, you have your URL rewrites sorted in a matter of minutes.
- Bulk Import URL Rewrites for all your products, so it saves you save time.
- Product URLs are very important for SEO.
- When you want to prevent a single 404 error, a broken link to your website, then this extension better for your store.
- Support importing and exporting 301 and 302 redirect types.
- Import/Export all URL redirect types like No, Temporary (302), and Permanent (301).
- Import/Export files via Magento admin/browser.
- No need for FTP access.
- You can export URL rewrites data based on the selection of all types, custom type, and system type.
- Support multi-stores and multi websites.
Our Extension Comes With:
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- Free 1-Year Support
- 100% Open Source
- 25-day Marketplace Return Policy
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Import Export URL Rewrites Sample CSV File:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
17 September, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixed.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Import/Export all URL redirect type like No, Temporary (302) and Permanent (301).
2) Import/Export all URL type like custom, categories, products and cms pages URLs.
3) Import/Export files via magento admin/browser.
3) Support multi stores and multi websites.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor