Show New Products on your home page, category pages, products pages and cms pages. Display new products in a slider or grid layout.
OverviewBack to top
Using this extension, you can show new products on the home page of your online store. It is easy to set up and gives many options for settings from the admin. You can show new products on a home page within few minutes using new product widget. You can sort new products by product price, position, or name. Additionally, you can show the new products slider and configure it from admin panel.
How New Products Extension benefits your Magento store:
Flexible Positions for New Product block
Quickly add your new product block to any position on your Magento site with the support of widget.
Manage New Products Manually
Nicely designed and separated new products grid where you can select your new products manually.
New Products Extension Features List for Magento 2:
You can Show/hide and change heading on the frontend from admin.
Set new products on CMS pages, Category Pages, and Product Pages using layout code.
You can display new products automatically, manually, or both.
You can display all new products or display them by categories.
You can create a widget for the new product with it's options.
Option to display new products in slider.
You can sort the new product list by price, position, name.
You can change the sort order of new products.
Option for auto scroll products in slider.
You can set per page products number.
You can set display number of new products in the main block.
You can set display number of new products per row.
Show/Hide the products price, Add to cart, Add to Wishlist, Add to Compare, Out of Stock Products.
Supported multistore website.
100% open source.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Simply set any products as new products manually.
2) Facility to display auto, manually and both as new products.
3) Effectively display new products in slider or grid layout.
4) Ability to insert new products block via layout, CMS, and widgets.
5) Facility to display all new products or display by categories.
6) Facilitates the display of new products in 'Ascending', 'Descending' order.
7) Manage limit of new products to display.
8) Show/Hide the products price, Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist, Add to Compare, Out of Stock Products.
9) Show/Hide navigation arrow, Pagination and Enable/Disable auto scroll products in slider.