OverviewBack to top
This module allows you to import and export your store CMS pages, including store, page title, URL key, Meta details, page design settings, custom design settings, etc. in bulk via CSV file. This extension helps you to import/export all the Magento's CMS pages data from one store to another store. You can export store view wise CMS pages data in CSV file format.
This extension is very useful when you have a huge number of CMS pages so you can easily export CMS Pages data. If you want to import CMS Pages in your store then also you can do bulk import with CSV file.
- Bulk cms page data import and export so it saves time.
- This extension allows us to update existing cms pages of data by Importing the CSV file.
- You can import and export all the data of your CMS pages very conveniently.
- This file can be easily exported from the old version of the Magento 2 store and imported to the newer version of the Magento 2 store. In this way, you have your CMS pages ready in a matter of minutes.
- Import/Export CMS pages with all complete data.
- Easy to update and add CMS pages to the Magento store using CSV file.
- Import/Export store view wise CMS pages.
- Import/Export files via Magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access.
- Support multi-store and multi-website.
Our Extension Comes with:
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- 1-Year free support
- 100% Open Source
- 25-day Marketplace Return Policy
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Download Sample CSV File:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
15 July, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed Minor Bug.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Import/Export CMS pages with all complete data.
2) Easy to update and add CMS pages into the Magento store using CSV file.
3) Import/Export store view wise CMS pages.
4) Import/Export files via Magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access.
5) Support multi stores and multi websites.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor