OverviewBack to top
This extension allows you to import and export your store CMS static blocks such as the store, block title, identifier, content, block status, etc. in bulk via CSV format. It allows you to import and export all the Magento's CMS static blocks data from one Magento 2 store version to another Magento 2 store version. You can also export store view wise CMS static blocks data. You can quickly update CMS Blocks by Importing a CSV file. We also provide a sample CSV file format for Importing CMS Blocks.
It also useful when you migrate to a Magento2 platform from Magento1 or other e-commerce platforms. You can quickly import CMS blocks data using a CSV file.
- Save time for users because cms blocks data import and export is quickly using a CSV file.
- You can update existing CMS blocks data by Importing a CSV file.
- You can import and export all the data of your CMS blocks very conveniently. On your command, the extension converts all the required data to a CSV file. This file can be easily exported from the old website and imported to the new one. In this way, you have your CMS blocks sorted in a matter of minutes.
- Import and Export CMS static blocks with complete data.
- Easy to update and add CMS static blocks into the Magento store using CSV file.
- Import and Export store view wise CMS static blocks.
- Import and Export files via Magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access.
- Support multi-stores and multi websites.
Our Extension Comes With
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- Free 1-Year Support
- 100% Open Source
- 25-day Marketplace Return Policy
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Download Sample CSV
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
23 September, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixed.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Import/Export CMS static blocks with complete data.
2) Easy to update and add CMS static blocks into the Magento store using CSV file.
3) Import/Export store view wise CMS static blocks.
4) Support multi-store and multi-website.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor