OverviewBack to top
MageBees has the perfect solution to get your sales up and growing. Install Follow Up Email extension and send all kind emails to get back customers.
We have created 20+ pre-defined email templates to send your customers on different events. You can target abandoned carts customers with discount codes to encourage inactive customers to buy the products.
If you want to send emails for customer login, customer registration, abandoned carts, order status, product recommendations, birthdays, offers, Wishlist products, promotions, newsletters, and more, the MageBees extension is the ultimate module to do the job accurately. Create different rules and set up schedules to send emails automatically or manually. You can easily manage email queues from the admin and set up a strong communication channel with your customers.
· Most effective tool to win back customers and increase sales.
· 20+ ready-made email templates based on different customer events and activity.
· Send follow up emails automatically or schedule them manually.
· Send abandoned cart reminder emails, birthday wishes, product recommendations, review requests, promotional emails, and more.
· Add Up-sell, Cross-sell, and Related Products to the email grid.
· Use Google Analytics to gather customer information.
· Create customized rules and schedules for sending different emails.
· Functionality to add email to the blacklist.
· Edit email queue, clear email list automatically/manually.
· Email testing feature available.
4 Simple Steps to Add Follow Up Email Rule:
1) Create A Follow Up Email Rule
· Rule Name: Add rule name.
· Select Event: select event for rule.
· Status: Select status of the rule Active/Inactive.
· Send to Newsletter Subscriber only: if select yes mail sends to news-letter subscribed users only.
· Add Up-selling, Related, Cross-selling products: Select yes/no.
· Select Product Type: if selected to add product select products type, a grid of that product types adds in the mail.
2) Select Customer Group & Store View
· Customer Groups: Select Customer Group.
· Store view: Select store view.
3) Add Google Analytics
· You can set Google Analytics parameters which will be added to abandoned cart email links.
4) Add Email Schedule
· Email Template: Here we provide a default 25 email template, you can also create a template from MARKETING >> Email Templates Section. It will display in this dropdown and you can able to choose a different template for each schedule.
· Schedule Time: You can set a scheduled time. For example, if you set Hours 5 and Minutes 10 then when the email queue is generated email will send after 5 hours and 10 minutes.
· Discount and Coupon: You can offer a discount to the customer with a coupon code. Select required discount type, amount, and coupon code expiration days. If you don’t want to create your own discount you can also use Shopping Cart Rules. Note: If the 'Use Auto Generation' option in the coupon code field is checked then this rule will appear in the list.
· Add New: You can add multiple schedules for the same rule and set different discounts.
Our Extension Comes with:
- Free Lifetime Extension Updates.
- Free 1-Year Support.
- 100% Open Source.
- 25-day Marketplace Return Policy
- Reasonable Price & Satisfaction Guarantee.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
11 July, 2022
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor