OverviewBack to top
The Dealer Inquiry extension creates an easier setup of dealer's accounts. This product is beneficial to merchants (distributors) by allowing dealers to complete an inquiry form that sends an email to the admin, notifying them that a new dealer account request has been submitted. It will list dealers' information in the admin dealer management section. The admin can create a customer account using dealer information with a single button click ( Create Customer ), and the customer also gets a login details registration email.
We give features to select the email template from all the email templates. You can also use the default email templates provided by our extension, or create a new email custom template as per your requirement. You can manage form fields from the admin like changing labels of form fields and showing/hiding some form fields. We provided many form fields, so it covers almost all the form fields which you will need in your Dealer Inquiry form.
- Dealer Inquiry form covers almost all the fields and fully managed by admin.
- We provided form fields like First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Tax/Vat Number, Address, City, State, Country, Zip, Contact Number, Email, Website, Business Description, Date time, Upload file and 3 Extra Fields.
- Settings are given to change all the form fields labels, and you can hide show some form fields as per your requirements from admin.
- Our extension works with default and RWD theme. It works perfectly in the responsive design layout.
- The customer fills the dealer inquiry form and submits it, so the customer gets the email notification, and the admin also gets a new dealer account information email.
- Admin can convert dealer account into Magento registered customer with a single button click. Customers register as retail or wholesale as per selected customer groups.
- You can manage custom URL key as store view wise.
- Allow to customize the email template format and manage the configuration from admin.
- Captcha validation feature provided on the inquiry form.
- Supported multi-stores and multi websites.
How It Works
- Available Top Link for navigating to Dealer Inquiry Form.
- Default form show with these fields like name, email, contacts, business description, etc. Dealers can fill the Dealer Inquiry form from your store frontend.
- Additional fields are also available like date, file upload. You can set these fields from admin as per your requirements.
- Submit the form, and it will validate captcha if you have enabled it from admin.
- Once the customer submitted the form then the customer and store owner get the notification emails.
Manage Dealers From Admin
- Login into admin and go to the dealer management section. It will show dealers listing. You can click on any dealer and check complete dealer details.
- Admin can create customers directly by a single button click and the customer gets login details in the email.
Our Extension Comes With:
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- 3 months of free support
- 100% Open Source
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy
- Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Live Extension Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
06 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Effective dealer inquiry form with required fields.
2) Allow setting custom text to form fields and titles.
3) Manage form fields from admin configuration.
4) Create customers based on selected customer group from admin.
5) You can manage custom URL key store view wise.
6) Supported multi stores and multi websites.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor