Ajax category products extension displays category products using ajax from a selected category from the list or tab. It allows loading more products using ajax.
OverviewBack to top
This extension helps to display the products section with different categories. You can create category tabs, and when a particular tab is clicked, it will show the assigned products of that particular category. Our extension loads products for a category using Ajax.
You can show products based on the category on any page, like home page, cms pages, etc. You can display category-based products using predefined, shortcode. Additionally, it can be displayed by creating widgets.
You can also load more products by clicking on “LOAD MORE ITEMS.”
Ajax Category Products Extension Features List For Magento 2:
We gave the option to choose category list position in frontend (Top/Left) from extension setting page.
You can select categories which you want to display in frontend categories list.
We gave the option to set dynamic title and label text like category section title, loading text, done text, load more text.
You can set a number of products to appear on page load.
Create widgets with different options.
It works on responsive layout.
Use widgets for display multiple ajax category products:
You can create Ajax Category Widget for a specific theme.
Choose widget options which are same as configuration options.
You can choose a container for display ajax category products.
Our Extension Comes with:
Free LIFETIME extension updates
3 months free support
100% Open Source
25 days Money Back Guarantee
Reasonable Price and Satisfaction Guarantee
Live Extension Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Option to choose category list position in frontend (Top/Left).
2) Category chooser for which categories, you want to display in frontend category list.
3) You have options to set dynamic title and label text like category section title, loading text, done text, load more text.
4) You can set a number of products to appear on page load.
5) You can create widgets with different options.
6) Supported responsive design.