Seamlessly export, import, and batch edit user defined attributes using a CSV file.
OverviewBack to top
Attribute Import/Export extension facilitates easy import and export of attributes in your Magento 2 store. It is very useful if you are migrating from another eCommerce platform or upgrading to Magento 2 or extending existing features. Most of the stores have many options and it is a very tedious process to add each attribute manually. Using this extension can save days for you.
You need to refer the sample CSV (it can be found in Import Screen) and create your own custom CSV template. CSV file can be directly edited in order to add/edit attributes in bulk. If you migrating from an existing store, export the attribute CSV from store and customize it based on sample CSV and upload it on Magento 2 store. Your job in done!
- While exporting attributes, the related attribute options and swatches are also exported
- Restore all user defined attributes from a single CSV file
- Add/modify attributes in bulk
- Create new visual swatches from specified images
Login to admin panel and click on stores in the left sidebar. You should be able to see two new menu options under the Attributes section as follows -
- It will export all attributes into a CSV file.
- You can open and edit file in a spreadsheet editor
- Get Sample CSV: It will download a sample CSV file. You can use it as a reference to create the custom CSV template
- Import CSV - Browse and upload file through “Upload CSV” field.
- Click on Start Import button to import attributes
- Export existing attributes - Same as Export
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial release.