Allow customers to Login using their social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc) on your website.
OverviewBack to top
Social Login extension for Magento2 can help to increase registration rates by making the registration process quick and easy for customers. The fact that a lot of information is required when creating a new account can discourage customers from shopping on your website. However, most of the people already have social accounts such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live etc. Why don’t you enable them to use such accounts to login using our Social Login extension? Customers just need to click on the account button they like, and then enter their username and password!
For the store owners/admin
- Allow customers to choose their own social accounts for Login.
- Supports default register, login pages and forgot password pages.
- A 'Social Login' option is available on Magento's default login, register and checkout page.
- Admin can manage where to show social login buttons.
- Does not overwrite any features of default Magento store.
- Admin has access to control over the individual social accounts enable/disable.
- Admin can enable/disable module at any time.
- Admin can choose style 'icons only' or 'icons with text' as social login buttons.
- Admin has the option to use and control the social logins such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Linkedin and Live applications with his own app keys and app secret.
- Can be installed and uninstalled without affecting any existing features of Magento.
- Easy to install and configure.
For the customers
- Users can register/ login by logging in with their existing social media accounts using Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Linkedin and Live accounts.
- A user account is automatically created when registering through the social login extension.
- If Customer already signed in their social account, System will automatically use the information from their social account to log in.
- The signup/login is applicable for all pages on the site.
- However, the normal account will be created and those login details will be sent to customer's email once the user logins with social networking sites for the first time.
- Users will be able to signup/login using the same email with their social accounts, without creating any duplicate accounts.
- Social login has a user-friendly interface and eye-catching social login buttons.
FAQ - Common questions about the social login module
Question:- Which social account I can enable with this module?
Answer:- You can enable Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.
Question:- Why there are limited Social Account login available in the extension?
Answer:- Social login extension has limited social account functionality because many options for social account leads confusion state for customers, so we have made limited social sites available which are highly recognized and use by people in everyday life.
Question:- Can I run this on my staging and development site, too?
Answer:- Yes, this module works for staging as well as the live site.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.0 -Initial release