Create popups of any HTML content, image, or form upon loading of the page or on a specific action.
OverviewBack to top
A web page with a pop-up typically sees more conversions than the same page without a pop-up. More importantly, a page with a well-designed and thoughtfully implemented pop-up converts better than a normal one. It’s undeniable that pop-ups grab attention and give you an opportunity to plainly explain the benefits of subscription, social media following or whatever function you are asking the reader to perform. Because it is such a unique way of commanding attention, a well designed and well-written pop-up can be a real boon to your company’s lead generation.
This is a universal extension to popup any HTML content, an image or a form on loading of a web page or on a specific action. Promote your products, news, ads and events or collect information from users by any kind of form (newsletter or any custom form) through an attractive popup window.
FAQ - Common questions about the Popup module
Question:- How this popup extension works?
Answer:- Admin can create/manage Popup in the admin area. Admin user can set an image/HTML code. Admin user can also set the condition to show the popup. On Front-end popup will appear as per the condition set in the backend.
Question:- Can I set different popup on the same page for different actions?
Answer:- Yes, you can set different popup on the same page for different actions.
for example: Is it possible for a homepage after 10 sec. we want to show newsletter popup and if the user spends 2 minutes on the homepage then we want to show a discount offer popup? yes, this is possible with our popup extension.
Question:- Can I run this on my staging and development site, too?
Answer:- Yes, this module works for staging as well as the live site.
- Image Popup. ( jpeg, jpg, png, gif, Instagram, Twitpic etc... )
- Video Popup. ( Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe etc... )
- iFrame Popup.
- HTML Popup. ( Any kind of HTML content, Form, widget etc... )
- Custom Popup. ( TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor integration in the admin interface.)
- Any CMS Widget.
- Google Map.
- You can set Advanced Popup on any Page.
- Home Page. or any CMS page
- Category Page.
- Product Page.
- On Click.
- You can set cookie manually.
- You can specify the time for Popup display.
- You can specify stay on time of Popup.
- Image Link : you can set redirection link for the image so, through popup directly redirect on another page.
- Popup Size : You can specify Height and Width of Popup.
- You can configure effect for Show Popup and Close Popup.
- Fully Configurable.
- Background Opacity : You Can specify background opacity through admin side setting.
- You can set own time for cookie.
- Popup is responsive, width is auto adjustable fit to screen for mobile, tablet.
- Start Date and End Date.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0 Initial Release