OverviewBack to top
Message Management Extension enables a message management system for customers to connect with the website administrator. It adds a message box facility to the customer's my account section; customers can send and receive the message from the admin in that section. The admin can check received messages in the admin area and reply to the customers.
Message management extension serves as the medium of interaction between the administrator and customers and hence facilitates customers to easily reach the admin if they have any issues in regards to the website.
Benefits For Admin
- An administrator can generate a different type of message status, for example new, pending, read, unread, etc.
- An administrator can send an attachment with a message.
- When any customer sends a message to admin, the admin will get a notification email.
- An admin can assign message status while sending the message.
Benefits For Customers
- A customer can send a message directly to the administrator for any issue.
- The customer will get a notification email when admin reply.
- A customer can send an attachment with the message.
- Customers can view the message history in my account section.
FAQ - Common questions about Message Management
Question: - Can a guest user send message to the admin?
Answer: - No, only register customer can use message functionality.
Question: - Can a customer send an attachment with the message?
Answer: - Yes, a customer can send an attachment with the message.
Question: - Does the customer/admin get a notification email for the update on the message?
Answer: - Yes, the customer/admin will get a notification email whenever any update on the message.
Question: - Can I run this on my staging or development site, too?
Answer: - Yes, this extension works for staging as well as the live site.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
10 August, 2022
Extensions, Customer Support
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- initial release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor