Check delivery availability of the product based on the pin code or zip code.
OverviewBack to top
Many websites provide their service or deliver products to specific zip codes/pin codes. Users only come to know about that delivery is not available in their area during checkout, which can be extremly frustrating. This extension helps users to check delivery availability on the product page. With the help of this extension, customers can check the feasibility of shipping to specific postal codes. This extension allows to check delivery availability prior to the checkout process.
This extension can be used to show one of the following or similar service check
- shipping availability
- availability of cash on delivery
- availability of pickup from the store
- free shipping availability
- It allows to finds service availability using the zip code.
- It can be used to show cash on delivery (COD)/ store pick up/ free shipping availability as per requirement.
- This module gives the ability to customize success/failure message of service availability.
FAQ - Common questions about Check delivery availability
Question:- Can I use this extension to show COD (Cash on delivery) option available at the specific postal code?
Answer:- Yes, there is setting where you can add the postal codes, the success message, and the error message to show on the front.
Question:- Will this extension use existing payment or shipping method?
Answer:- No, this extension is a separate extension and doesn't use existing payment or shipping method.
Question:- Can I change the success and error message?
Answer:- Yes, the settings are given where you can edit the success message, and the error message to show on the front.
Question:- Can I run this on my staging or development site, too?
Answer:- Yes, this extension works for staging as well as the live site.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- initial release