OverviewBack to top
Product attributes are crucial in the buying decision, as the buyer uses them as the basis while purchasing products. It's very significant to show product attributes in such a way that they help consumers in their decision-making process and improve the conversions and user-friendliness.
The attribute option image extension enables the image upload functionality for attribute options. The uploaded images will be displayed on the front-end instead of the attribute name. By displaying attribute images on front-end, we can remind users that those attributes are important and encourage users for action. For example, on the category page ’brand image’ is displayed with each listed item, then the buyer will likely to filter that product list by his/her favorite ’brand’ and buy from the available ones.
- Allows the admin to display the attribute option as an image in the product listing.
- Display the attribute option as an image in the product view page.
- Display the attribute option as an image in the layered navigation.
- Easy back-end interface to add/edit/delete the attribute image.
- Ability to set different attribute image sizes for the category page, product page, and layered navigation.
- Settings to show/hide the attribute label in the layered navigation.
- Possibility to add the image for attribute option when attribute's type is drop-down or multi-select.
Question: - Which file types are allowed for the attribute option image?
Answer: - Default file types allowed for the attribute option image are 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'png'.
Question: - Is there any possibility to show/hide the attribute option image on the layered navigation?
Answer: - Yes, you can show/hide the attribute image in the layered navigation with the help of settings of the extension.
Question: - What if I don't want to show the attribute option image on the product category grid/list?
Answer: - If you don't want to show the attribute option image on the product category grid/list, then you can disable it from the backend.
Question: - Can I show the attribute option image on the product page?
Answer: - Yes, you can show/hide the attribute option image on the product page.
Question: - Can I run this on my staging or development site, too?
Answer: - Yes, this module works for the staging as well as the live site.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
24 December, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0
- Bug Fixes
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.5
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor