OverviewBack to top
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) is a basic need for any of E-commerce sites. Having a FAQ section clears many of the doubts of customers in terms of the product return policy, refund policy, shopping policy or any other issues. This extension helps store admin to organize the FAQs and help customers to get the required information or details easily.
FAQ for Magento 2 extension will help store owners answer the frequently asked questions and enable customers to look for common inquiries, relevant topics, ask and get answered on the Knowledge Base and FAQ lists.
Organize FAQ In Better Ways
Allows admin to organize the FAQ questions in a better way which seems the FAQs more descriptive and informative to the customers. Admin can also classify the questions in various categories which help customers to identify the type of doubt they have in a specific category itself.
Instant Search Box
To keep this as a customer-friendly admin can feature a search bar on the top of the FAQ page which allows customers to search for their doubts, query or any question they are looking for by adding keywords. This will be time-saving for customers as they need not visit the entire FAQ list.
Help admin to manage things from one place, MagenAnts FAQ extension allows the Magento store owner to directly import FAQs on the page and complete the data check process to validate the uploaded file from the admin panel.
Display Static Blocks Above FAQ
Another great benefit of this extension for store owners is that they can add the static blocks above FAQs on the FAQ page where they can display some interesting content about their own store or products or services for customers.
Use Of Paging Feature To List FAQ
One of the key features of this extension is that it allows admin to list and manage the FAQs ‘page number’ wise so that store owners need not clutter them all into a single page.
Full Feature List:
- Smart search box for customers on the FAQ page for their doubts.
- Customers can get their answers by searching from keywords such as warranty, refund policies or shipping information.
- Admin can add the statics blocks above the FAQs to highlight any important content.
- Use the paging feature to make the FAQ page more organized.
- For better efficiency admin can use the ajax based redirection for the question categories.
- Import FAQs directly to the webpage from the admin panel.
- Featured categories and questions can be displayed in the FAQ page
- With just one click customers can collapse/expand the question-view section.
- Customer get a wider knowledge and the answer quickly of their concerns through the FAQ page
- Admin can manage categories and questions in order to push priority ones on top.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
28 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible CE - 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2
Compatible EE - 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.3 and 2.4
Stability: Stable Build
Current version number: 2.0.6
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor