OverviewBack to top
Sometimes, there are cases where Magento store owners are not able to disclose the price of products such as product is out of stock, product price may change based on customization, based on product quantity, etc. In such cases, store owners have only an option to hide the price which can be done using MageAnts Call For Price extension for Magento 2.
This extension helps the admin to replace the "Add to Cart" button with the "Call For Price" or "Request Price" button so that customers can directly contact the store owners for the product price. A Price Request form can also be added as a pop up on the product page where customers need to fill some personal details, submit to the admin and request for the particular product price. This way Magento store owners can build direct communication with the clients, interact with them which can lead to boost their sales and also improve marketing efforts.
Direct Interaction With Customers
Allows the admin to customize the “Add to Cart” button and replace the same with other options like the “Call For Price” button or “Request Price” etc. This helps the customer to contact the store admin directly to know the product price and help store admin to engage more customers and increase sales conversion rates.
Manage Price Visibility
Help store owners to easily manage the product visibility where store admin can set the price visibility for specific products, specific customer groups or selected product categories.
Pop Up Form With Google Recaptcha
One of the great features of this extension is to add a Google Recaptcha to get more security and avoid fake or spam inquiries. Request Price pop up form can be added by admin on product page where customers can fill the details and submit the inquiry to store admin.
Set Custom Email Templates
MageAnts Call For Price extension helps Magento 2 store owners to send emails to their customers by creating their own email templates. This will not only speed up the store response time but also be more effective and customer friendly.
Enable/Disable From Backend
Admin can easily enable or disable the Extension, “Add to Cart” button, Google Recaptcha option, customer group selection for extension configuration etc. from the back admin panel.
Full Feature List:
- Enable or Disable the “Call For Price” for specific products, categories or all products.
- Replace “Add to Cart” with the “Call For Price” or “Request for Price” button.
- For additional security, Google Captcha can be added to avoid spam or fake inquiries.
- Add a custom message to be displayed on the product page instead of the product price.
- Option to add “Call For Price” form as a pop up on the page for customers to inquire or price requests by providing some personal details.
- Admin can restrict the price visibility for a specific customer group.
- Build customer relations more strong with direct communication.
- Create custom templates to send emails to customers.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
03 June, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible Magento CE Version - 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2
Compatible Magento EE Version - 2.3, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Current version number: 2.1.2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor