Five Columns Footer extension will enhance the default footer installed on the Magento Luma theme.
OverviewBack to top
Five Columns Footer extension for Magento 2 will provide a new footer with five columns in your store. The extension will add the columns to your default footer that is provided with a normal installation. All the new links and text will be fully editable and customizable in The admin section.
As you already know, default Magento 2 provides only a simple footer with one or two columns depending on the Magento 2 version. And, you do not have the possibility to edit the links in the admin.
This extension helps website Administrators add more links and content in the store footer. With this extension, you can show a list of partner companies in order to give customers more confidence. You can also add a list of all the pages related to the company information (Careers, Feedback, Investors, References, Terms of sale, etc.). You may also want to add small text in the right column just below the Subscribe email form. The change that will take place to the User Interface is the new frontend design of the footer. The Five Columns Footer for Magento 2 will really improve your standard footer.
- It will add in The admin "Stores - Configuration" a tab MageAction for settings
- You can enable or disable the extension as you want
- Customize and add a title in bold for each supplementary column
- Customize and add a title for the default links in the first column
- You can add up to five links by column
- You can edit internal links to a dedicated page of your store
- You can add external links to another website or PDF document in your server
- In the last column on the right, you can add a small text to describe your company or for SEO improvement, just below the email subscribe form
- You have one column dedicated for external links and two columns dedicated to internal links
- It will also add the small image of major debit card payment system "CB - MasterCard - Visa - Paypal"
The online Demo is not available actually, but you can visit the image screenshot to see what it looks like.
If you have any questions please visit our website: MageAction and send us a message.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This new version has been tested and works for Magento 2.3 and Magento 2.2