OverviewBack to top
Our SEO Pro extension for Magento 2 is a one-stop solution to help you breakthrough search engine algorithms and stand out from the crowd. Our Ultimate SEO Pro extension for Magento 2 is designed to help you automate several SEO settings and elevate your rank on SERP. Starting from the HTML sitemap to 404 redirections, the extension is packed with resourceful features to make your store search engine friendly.
Having a search engine optimized store will not only help you maximize conversions but also build trust and credibility online. Take charge of your search engine results by optimizing your store with our SEO Pro extension for Magento 2 today.
- Smart toolbar to analyze on-page SEO
- Facebook pixel to track your user's activity
- Generate dynamic HTML & Google XML sitemaps with ease
- Check for broken/external/no-follow links from our SEO toolbar
- Set long/short or a canonical URL without categories
- Redirect 404 to default Magento search/custom search module
- Generate dynamic meta-tags
- Seo Toolbar For One-Click Seo Analysis: An intuitive SEO toolbar on the front-end to check several SEO parameters like meta title, meta keywords, meta description, canonical URL, schema.org, images without alt tag, headings, robots, IFrames, etc. This helps when you are analyzing on-page SEO
- Analyze Various Links Through Seo Toolbar: Check for broken, external, and no-follow links from our SEO toolbar with just a few clicks. In our SEO Pro extension for Magento 2, this feature will give you a brief overview of all the links present on your current page. This way, you can fix broken links long before your customers notice it.
- Facebook Pixel Integration: a Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that will help you track your user’s activity in your store. The recorded data is sent to Facebook in real-time. In our SEO Pro extension for Magento 2, this feature will help you target the right audience through your Facebook ads, and build effective advertising campaigns
- Enable Site-Wide Cross-Linking: Rank higher on search engines by generating internal and external links automatically. Our Ultimate SEO extension for Magento 2 will automatically replace predefined keywords with relevant links on any product, or CMS page.
- 404 Redirection: With All in One SEO Extension for Magento 2, Prevent your customers from landing on 404 pages and redirect them to the default Magento search/your custom search module with 404 redirections. This feature comes handy when your visitor mistakenly triggers an incorrect URL of your store.
- Canonical Url Redirection: When enabled, this feature will help you redirect all the possible URLs of a product to the longest/shortest path URL or to a URL without categories. In our SEO extension for Magento 2, this feature helps when you have products listed in multiple categories. (In that case, there might be more than one URL for the same product.)
- Build trust & credibility
- Gain more traffic organically
- Maximize conversions
- Enhance the overall customer experience
- Increase ROI
- Create brand awareness
- Canonical URL redirection
- Build brand identity
- Reach the right audience
SEO Pro is a product by MageDelight
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
07 January, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor