Improve your customer support and accelerate the delivery process by allowing your customers to check their zip code delivery & shipping availability.
OverviewBack to top
To establish a hassle-free delivery process, MageDelight's Delivery Availability Checker extension for Magento 2 helps merchants to set up the zip code wise availability for cash-on-delivery support. It also helps customers to check before placing the order if cash-on-delivery option is available in their area or not. There might be many scenarios when merchants have to restrict the locations like there might be a risk for a delivery person if one is carrying the cash and for some isolated areas where delivery is not feasible.
Shipping Availability Check extension for Magento 2 is a solution for the admin to set various messages for availability and restriction of shipping and cash-on-delivery services.
- Check delivery service availability from the front end
- Add/Import range of postcodes with all the details
- Notify customers on the availability of the product
- Restrict various shipping & payment methods for specific postcodes
- Create unlimited rules of the postcode
- Import postcodes of all countries via command line with the help of Geo names
- Delivery Availability Check On Front-End: Delivery Availability Checker extension for Magento 2 makes really easy for users to check for the delivery service available with time duration for their area. Hence it increases user satisfaction and trust and enhances the shipping service of the store as well.
- Easily Import Postcode Range: In Delivery Availability Checker extension for Magento 2, you can enter postcode ranges from the back-end. Moreover, you can also import postcodes of entire countries via CSV file & command line with the help of Geo names. Hence it decreases efforts of store admin to manage all the codes individually.
- Various Reports Of Postcode Search Count: Using Shipping Availability Check extension for Magento 2, admin can view different reports of postcode searches by users like total count of each postcode search, count of postcodes search for each product and unavailable products. This count helps admin to adjust the availability of the product as per the demand in areas where they are not available.
- Set Various Messages As Per The Status Of Delivery Availability: Give the user a clear message of whether or not the product is available for shipping/cash-on-delivery in their area or not. Also, tell them about estimated delivery time for their order.
- Send Notification To Users On Availability Of Product: This feature help directly increasing revenue and customer trust in the service of your store. From the report, admin can check which products are high in demand but are not available for the delivery and can make them available. As soon as they are available, the customers get notification about their availability and can again come back to the store for the purchase.
- Create Unlimited Postcode Rules: You can create unlimited postcode rules as per your needs. Once created, rules can be assigned easily to the products of your choice.
- Additional Shipping/Payment Restrictions: While adding postcodes, you can create additional shipping and/or payment restrictions for them. This makes it easier for your customers to check what payment and shipping method is available for a specific product.
- Win customer trust and increase brand loyalty
- Enhance shipping and cash-on-delivery services
- Elevate the overall customer experience
- Import postcodes seamlessly in no time
- Advanced management of shipping and payment
- Restrict COD service in the area with risk of delivery person safety
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.3.x