GST for Magento 2 is a one-stop solution to efficiently manage Goods & Services Tax levied on various products & services in India.
OverviewBack to top
GST extension for Magento 2 is our dynamic extension designed to help store owners efficiently manage the Goods & Services Tax levied on their products & services by the Indian Government. Diversification in GST for various store items is well-organized with an intuitive UI that is elegant & easy-to-get-along-with.
GST extension for Magento 2 facilitates unambiguous bifurcation of GST on various order docs ranging from order summary to invoice. GST is designed to help store owners enhance their overall checkout experience by efficiently managing GST levied on their products. If you are a Magento store owner looking for a robust and reliable solution to manage your GST - your quest ends here.
- Calculate GST based on shipping/billing address
- Specify whether the GST should be applied before/after discount
- Quickly add/update new GST rates as and when needed
- Set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST
- Apply GST while creating order from admin
- Works well with multiple shipping addresses
- Automate GST Calculation Based On Product Origin Location: With GST extension for Magento 2, you can automate GST calculation with reference to the default product origin location or a pre-specified location by you. Product origin location can be configured from the admin panel with just a few clicks.
- Apply GST Setting Globally Or On Specific Products: Using GST extension for Magento 2, create a global GST rule that applies to all the products of the store or creates product-specific GST rules - depending upon your needs. Hence manage the selling of diversified products that come under different GST slabs.
- Unambiguous Bifurcation Of GST: With the help of the GST extension for Magento 2, you can clearly display bifurcation of GST into its sub-parts viz. SGST, CGST or IGST on the cart page, order view, invoice, order email, and credit memo.
- Set & Display Product Prices Including/Excluding GST: With GST extension for Magento 2, you can set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST. This feature comes handy when you want to set & display prices with/without GST.
- Showcase GSTIN, CIN, & PAN On All Magento Order Docs: With Indian GST extension for Magento 2, you can display your Goods & Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Corporate Identity Number (CIN) & Permanent Account Number (PAN) on the documents like invoice, order summary, etc.
- Enhance the overall checkout experience
- Efficiently manage GST levied on your products
- Maximize conversions
- Manage variations in GST easily
GST for Magento 2 is a product by MageDelight.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release for Magento 2.3