OverviewBack to top
The Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento2 is packed with two major facilities: Store Pickup & Store Locator. It is difficult when the customers do not want to wait longer for the product to get delivered. MageDelight came up with the right solution to help your customers get the variety of online store with letting them receive the product whenever they need. The Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento 2 lets your customer schedule self pick-up of the order from a nearby store. It facilitates customers to plan the order, pick up date and time in advance by showing the pre-defined working schedule of the store. The extension allows customers to easily search and view physical stores in a given radius, display store's address and their operational timings along with directions to reach the store.
With Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento 2, merchants can configure all physical stores they have and add the store information that includes store name, address, working hours and holidays. When customers browse for any store at a given distance to pick up the ordered product, all the stores that come within the distance are displayed on Google Maps alongside the complete details. Later, customers can schedule the date and time to pick up the order from a particular store.
Account & Pricing
To integrate Store Locator & Pickup extension you need to purchase the Google API, separately. You will require the use of Google Map API. Please visit https://developers.google.com/maps/ for further details. Additional fees apply. Pricing information can be found here: https://developers.google.com/maps/pricing-and-plans/.
- Configure multiple stores, with details of each
- Instant search for the stores by area, tags, and distance
- Search store within a radius, by zip code or by city/state
- Display store opening and closing time with lunch breaks
- Customers can opt for any store to pick up the product at the preferred time and date
- Navigate the store on-the-fly with Google maps for instant directions
- Store pickup with Store locator included
- Automatic map clustering
- Related store link on the product detail page
- Create, edit, delete store location details like address, images, URL, Description, contact info
- Add New Store: In-Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento 2, merchants can manually configure multiple stores and add location details like - address, opening and closing time, holidays and description for every store. The same details are displayed to the customers when they search for the store. Also, any new physical stores as they open can be added to the list anytime later.
- Configure Store Vacation Mode: In-Store Locator & Pickup for Magento2, admin can add holidays for a particular store or multiple stores specifying the holiday name and date on which the store will remain close. Also, a complete list of the holidays can be viewed; the status can be enabled or disabled and deleted from the backend.
- Find The Stores, Real Quick: Store Locator & Pickup for Magento2 would help customers to easily search and view the complete list of the stores in a list view and on the Google map within a particular radius set by them. They can narrow down the search using given tags that display stores related to the selected tag only.
- View Store Details Just By Tapping The Pin Over Google Map: In-Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento 2, when customers tap a pin on the Google map, a pop-up gets displayed with the store’s address and contact details. The customers can locate the physical store from any place and get the directions right on the map.
- Choose A Convenient Time Of The Product Pickup: Customers’ convenience stays at the top for any eCommerce store. Once a customer selects the store for order pick up, the next step is to decide the date and time at which one can go & collect the same. If customers schedule the order pick up on holiday, then it automatically gets disabled.
- Facebook Comment Box: It is always helpful to the customers if they can review user comments about the store. Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento2 enhances user experience with Facebook comment feature, using this feature user directly can post their comment (they only need to log in with Facebook credentials while posting the comment).
- Add Product Information For Each Store Location: In-Store Locator & Pickup for Magento2, store admin can specify the products for each store location while adding a new store from the backend. Customers can see a link (with a list of stores having the same product in-store) on the assigned products’ page.
- Automatic Map Clustering: Our Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento2 will help you display all nearby stores under one cluster with all the stores highlighted in the cluster icon. On click of the icon would zoom in the map and display the stores under the cluster.
- Help the Magento 2 stores stay in sync with store pickup trends
- Improve the user experience with DIY order pick up
- Handy navigation makes finding the store location easy
- Uplift the traffic volume of the physical store
- Boosts conversion rate and sales
- Promote your physical store along with the online store
- Allow your customer to view full stores list with custom pin icon on google map
- Improve your customer service
- Give a pleasant experience to your customer with the nearest store facility
Visit http://support.magedelight.com to raise a support ticket.
Store Locator & Pickup extension for Magento 2 is a product by MageDelight.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
21 April, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor