OverviewBack to top
Generate nice Product PDF Datasheets on the fly. Looking for a good and representative printed product version or you just would like to present your product to a customer? The Product PDF Datasheets extension is the answer! After installation the extension, each product will get a "PDF Datasheet" download link: example. In terms of a customer this will give a possibility to save products information to own storage: review, compare, print, send, share this information and come back to your website via QR code.
Within a configuration, it's possible to configure store information, logo, QR code (with a link to a product) and product characteristics to be displayed in generated documents.
Also, no external tool needed! The Product PDF Datasheets includes compiled PDF generation binaries.
- Highly customizable header and footer of PDF.
- Ability to set custom and text in the header.
- QR Code generation with URL to the product details page in the footer.
- Ability to set custom text in the footer.
- The set of tokens are supported in custom text.
- Configurable product attributes to be displayed in PDF.
- Custom attribute blocks headlines.
- Product main image auto-included to PDF.
- PDF font selection.
- PDF blocks left/right positioning.
- HTML support in custom text.
How It Works
- After the successful extension installation, a “PDF Datasheet” button will appear on each product detailed page.
- You may need to configure the PDF generation at: Stores -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Product PDF Datasheets.
- Once anyone clicks the “PDF Datasheet” link, the PDF of the product is generated and shown.
- After PDF was generated, it's cached to the server, in order to avoid server overload.
- Each time when you’re changing the Product PDF Datasheets or Store Information configuration, all the PDFs are regenerated.
- Each time when you’re product or attribute, related product PDFs are regenerated.
- PHP 5.6+
- Magento 2
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 May, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed Custom Logo url in PDF.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor