The only native solution that fully integrates the Magento backend with eBay, Amazon & Walmart marketplaces. No clouds. Everything from Magento interface!
Other Extensions by M2E Limited
OverviewBack to top
M2E Pro is the only Magento platform native solution which fully integrates the Magento backend with eBay, Amazon & Walmart marketplaces. You could think of M2E as of a sophisticated data processing layer connecting your Magento product catalog directly (i.e. no clouds or any other kinds of middleware) to your eBay (23 marketplaces), Amazon (9 marketplaces) & Walmart (U.S.) channels. If you have existing Amazon, eBay or Walmart listings (with an existing rank and sales history), we strongly advise you keeping these "live" and just mapping (or linking) them back to your Magento platform via M2E Pro.
We are proud to be:
- Amazon Developer council member
- eBay certified provider
- endorsed by Walmart, the only native solution provider for Magento (If you have yet not been approved to sell on Walmart, please visit https://marketplace-apply.walmart.com/apply?id=00161000012XSxe )
It is important to remember that, unlike many other generic multichannel solution providers, M2E Pro is the only Magento native system for Amazon, eBay and Walmart.
Account & Pricing
No need to sign up, just download the extension, install it and start using it straight away. If any questions, email email@example.com.
- M2E Team has always been a vocal supporter of Magento ECO system and small/medium businesses! As long as your monthly sales (through eBay, Amazon accounts connected to M2E Pro) do not exceed $10,000 you may enjoy using the solution free of charge.
- Every new customer gets on-boarding support & 60 days "no obligation" period! For pricing detail please visit our pricing page.
M2E Pro Story In A Few, Simple Numbers:
- over 10 years of R&D with firm focus ONLY(!) on Magento ecosystem!
- over 170 software releases for Magento 1
- 3 generations of the solution delivered to date
- over 170'000 downloads of M2ePro M1 extension on Magento Connect and Magento Marketplace
- over 40'000 unique eBay accounts
- over 15'000 unique Amazon accounts
- under management in excess of 900'000'000 active listings
- 2018 eBay and Amazon GMV is over 7Bn $ (USD)
- 57'136 support tickets responded in 2018
- the team of over 50 hardcore engineers working only on one project - M2ePro
- proud to have 0 sales and 0 marketing executives in the company
Beware of "m2e clones" or "perfect m2e alternatives" trying to fool Magento community by posting fake reviews and making false statements about our solution. If not sure, visit m2epro.com and request a "call back" or just send us an email. Interested to see who is leading the Magento market? Google "Magento+eBay" or "Magento+Amazon" or "Magento+Walmart" to find out! You may also read some interesting facts/myths about our solution.
So What Is M2E Pro?
M2E Pro is an award winning, innovative and community driven project. Our merchants retain full ownership over their own data and nothing is stored off-site. The value of M2E Pro technology comes from the high level of customization and task automation. The ability to manage orders, maintain various pricing strategies and keep inventory across multiple channels in full sync are some of the benefits which M2E Pro delivers out of the box.
The Repricing Service can either be used in combination with the M2E Pro Extension via Connector or as a separate SaaS Service. It’s flexible and easy settings allow users to provide settings for the dynamic Price management of their Products in a fast and convenient way without any special skills required.
What Makes M2E Pro Different?
We never walk alone (yes, M2E proudly serves Liverpool Football Club as well) and we listen to our merchants!
M2E Pro integrates with eBay, Amazon and Walmart because we closely co-operate with these marketplaces in many countries. Version 5.x has been released in close cooperation with eBay teams from USA, UK and Germany; eBay BOPIS has been developed with support of eBay Australia; the Amazon repricing module has been delivered with direct inputs from Amazon teams in Europe.Walmart integration was developed with support and guidance from Walmart Inc. teams who also checked and certified our solution.
Over 400 system integrators and developers across the world have been implementing the M2E Pro solution:
- If you are a merchant and wish for speak to someone local, please visit M2E across the world page
- If you are an agency/ developer and wish to learn how to become part of M2E implementation community, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
By Choosing M2E Pro Solution. Your Company Will Realize The Following Benefits
- Ongoing core product development and continues improvements
- Professional advice, assistance with listing management, pricing strategies, inventory and multichannel optimisation
- Zero-effort support for changing marketplace APIs and policy requirements
- First to market, enhanced marketplace support
- Additional support for new marketplace features as they are introduced
- Multi-marketplace support within a single operating environment
- Access to all marketplaces within a single license structure
- Access to all stores/views within a single license structure
- Unlimited number of listings across all marketplaces
Key Benefits of M2E Pro vs Other (Non-Magento) Market Solutions
- Complete Magento integration, providing a single source of truth for all marketplaces
- Comprehensive inventory, pricing and catalogue management rules
- Support for multiple seller accounts and storefronts within each marketplace
- Consistent training requirements for operational staff
- Supports large line counts, multiple marketplaces and multiple seller's accounts under a performance-based license
- Ongoing commercial viability due to the close relationship between M2E Pro, Amazon, eBay, Walmart Marketplaces and Magento Commerce
Benefits Related To M2E Pro’s Tight Magento integration
- Complete ownership of all data within the platform
- Seamless, native multi-currency support
- Published best practices for scaling options
- Freedom to manage the Magento infrastructure to your policy requirements
- Unlimited integration and enhancement potential through the thriving Magento ecosystem
- Future proof solution through a combined Magento and M2E Pro upgrade path (Magento 2.x readiness)
- SUPPORT FOR AMAZON BUSINESS
- SUPPORT FOR EBAY GUARANTEED DELIVERY
- REAL TIME INVENTORY CONTROL
- CENTRALIZED DATA MANAGEMENT
- UNLIMITED FLEXIBLE PRICING STRATEGIES
- UNLIMITED STORES & ACCOUNTS
- FLEXIBLE EBAY CATEGORY MAPPING
- REAL TIME
- FULLY SCALABLE
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE
- COMREHENSIVE TASK AUTOMATION
- SUPPORT OF 3RD PARTY LISTING TOOLS
- COMPLETE ORDER MANAGEMENT
- MOTOR PARTS COMPATIBILITY
- VASTLY OPTIMIZED DATA PROCESSING LAYER
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE
- MAGMI IMPORT TOOL SUPPORT
- ALGORITHMIC RE-PRICER
- AND MUCH MORE ...
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I do it myself?
A: Why not? Please visit DIY web page
Q: Can you help me?
A: Sure, please see the help options
Q: Do you offer a Blue Chip or an Enterprise Level Services?
A: Absolutely, check out https://enterprise.m2epro.com/
Q: Where do I find more information?
A: You my start at m2epro.com
Q: Can I request a call back or arrange a DEMO?
A: Yes, please visit m2epro.com and submit the "call back" form
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3 1.14.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Please visit https://docs.m2epro.com/display/ReleaseNotes/M2E+Pro+Version+-+6.5.4 for complete CHANGE LOG