The only native solution that fully integrates the Magento 2 backend with eBay & Amazon marketplaces. No clouds. Everything from Magento 2 interface!
Other Extensions by M2E Limited
OverviewBack to top
M2E Pro is the only Magento native solution which fully integrates Magento backend with eBay & Amazon marketplaces. M2E stands for "Magento to eBay" (later Amazon joined the family)! If you have existing "live" eBay or Amazon listings (posted manually or with the help of another solution) with product rankings or order history, - no need to stop anything or re-list! M2ePro can link these to your Magento product catalog for your convenience
No need to sign up, just download the extension, install it and start using it straight away. If any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. M2E Team has always been a vocal supporter of Magento ECO system and small/medium businesses! As long as your monthly sales (through eBay, Amazon accounts connected to M2E Pro) do not exceed 10,000 (in your local currency) you may enjoy using the solution free of charge. Every new customer gets onboarding support & 60 days "no obligation" period! For pricing detail please visit our pricing page.
Brands and larger organizations: Please visit https://enterprise.m2epro.com/ to learn more about M2E Enterprise solution.
Developers and Agencies: Please contact our partnership team ( email@example.com ) to learn more about how we can work better together.
M2ePro story in a few, simple numbers:
- over 10 years of R&D with firm focus ONLY(!) on Magento ecosystem!
- over 151 software releases for Magento 1
- over 17 software releases for Magento 2
- 3 generations of the solution delivered to date
- over 32 months it has taken to code Magento 2 extension alone
- over 117'000 downloads of M2E Pro M1 extension on Magento Connect
- over 7'000 downloads of M2E Pro M2 extension on Magento Marketplace
- over 41'000 unique eBay accounts on both M1 and M2
- over 15'000 unique Amazon accounts on both M1 and M2
- under management in excess of 600'000'000 active listings (all originated from Magento platforms!)
- 2017 eBay and Amazon MFN GMV is over 2.0Bn$
- 2017 Amazon FBA GMV is over 1.1Bn $
- 63'657'874 orders shipped in 2017
- 36'152 support tickets responded in 2017
- the team of 42(!) hardcore engineers working only on one project - M2ePro
- proud to have 0 sales and 0 marketing executives in the company
Beware of "eBay/Amazon fixed cost", "m2e clones" or "perfect m2e alternatives" trying to fool Magento community by posting fake reviews and making false statements about our solution. If in doubt, please visit m2epro.com and request a "call back" or just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Still confused? Interested to see who is leading the Magento multi-channels market? Google "Magento+eBay" or "Magento+Amazon" to find out! You may also read some interesting facts/myths about our solution.
So what is M2ePro?
M2E Pro is an award winning, innovative and community driven project. Our merchants retain full ownership over their own data and nothing is stored off-site. The value of M2E Pro technology comes from the high level of customization and task automation. The ability to manage orders, maintain various pricing strategies and keep inventory across multiple channels in full sync are some of the benefits which M2E Pro delivers out of the box.The Repricing Service can either be used in combination with the M2E Pro Extension via Connector or as a separate SaaS Service. It’s flexible and easy settings allow users to provide settings for the dynamic Price management of their Products in a fast and convenient way without any special skills required.
What makes M2E Pro different?
We never walk alone (yes, M2E proudly serves Liverpool Football Club as well) and we listen to our merchants! M2E Pro integrates with eBay, Amazon and Rakuten because we closely co-operate with these marketplaces in many countries. Version 5.x has been released in close cooperation with eBay teams from USA, UK and Germany; eBay BOPIS has been developed with support of eBay Australia; the Amazon repricing module has been delivered with direct inputs from Amazon teams in Europe. Over 250 system integrators across the world have been implementing the M2E Pro solution. If you wish for speak to someone local, please visit M2E across the world page.
By choosing M2E Pro solution your company will realize the following benefits
- Ongoing core product development and continues improvements
- Professional advice, assistance with listing management, pricing strategies, inventory and multichannel optimisation
- Zero-effort support for changing marketplace APIs and policy requirements
- First to market, enhanced marketplace support
- Additional support for new marketplace features as they are introduced
- Multi-marketplace support within a single operating environment
- Access to all marketplaces within a single license structure
- Access to all stores/views within a single license structure
- Unlimited number of listings across all marketplaces
Key benefits of M2E Pro vs other (non-Magento) market solutions
- Complete Magento integration, providing a single source of truth for all marketplaces
- Comprehensive inventory, pricing and catalogue management rules
- Support for multiple seller accounts and storefronts within each marketplace
- Consistent training requirements for operational staff
- Supports large line counts, multiple marketplaces and multiple seller's accounts under a performance-based license
- Ongoing commercial viability due to the close relationship between M2E Pro, Marketplaces and Magento Commerce
Benefits related to M2E Pro’s tight Magento integration
- Complete ownership of all data within the platform
- Seamless, native multi-currency support
- Published best practices for scaling options
- Freedom to manage the Magento infrastructure to your policy requirements
- Unlimited integration and enhancement potential through the thriving Magento ecosystem
- Future proof solution through a combined Magento and M2E Pro upgrade path (Magento 2.x readiness)
M2E Pro - Main Features
- INVENTORY CONTROL
- CENTRALIZED DATA MANAGEMENT
- FLEXIBLE PRICING
- UNLIMITED STORES & ACCOUNTS
- FLEXIBLE EBAY CATEGORY MAPPING
- REAL TIME
- FULLY SCALABLE & CUSTOMIZABLE
- TASK AUTOMATION
- SUPPORT OF 3RD PARTY LISTING TOOLS
- ORDER MANAGEMENT
- MOTOR PARTS COMPATIBILITY
- VASTLY OPTIMIZED DATA PROCESSING LAYER
- CROSS-BORDER TRADE
- MAGMI IMPORT TOOL SUPPORT
- ALGORITHMIC RE-PRICER
- and more ....
To see Demo's or to learn more about features please visit Main features web page
Among the most frequently asked questions are:
Q: Can I do it myself?
A: Yes, please visit DIY web page
Q: Can you help me?
A: Sure, see the help options
Q: How can I try?
A: Here is the pre-installed version
Q: Where do I find more information?
Q: Can I request a call back or arrange a DEMO?
A: Yes, please visit m2epro.com
Please note: M2ePro for M2 is not a "one size fits all" adaptation of our Magento 1 extension or some kind of the "cloud-based connector" (i.e. Magento to a cloud, then cloud to a marketplace)! This is the completely new extension (i.e. every single line of code) that has been fully developed (from scratch) for Magneto 2 platform only! If you have questions or require a DEMO, - please contact M2E team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Notes: https://docs.m2epro.com/display/RNMagento2/M2E+Pro+Version+-+1.3.3
* Fix: 'Magento Order was not created' error even if Magento Order was actually created in some cases
* Fix: The "Resend Shipping Information" button is not being displayed
* Fix: "Product that you are trying to add is not available" exception on Magento versions >= 2.1.8. (on new product creating or changing product stock status by QTY reservation during Magento Order creating)
* Fix: "Cannot create an empty shipment" on Magento version >= 2.2.0
* Fix: "Magento Order was not created: This product is out of stock." in some cases on Magento version >= 2.2.0
* Fix: "StockItem event doesn't have correct StockItem instance" (on Magento versions >= 2.2.0)
* Fix: "Unable to save Stock Item" error during product creating on Magento version >= 2.2.0
* Fix: "Invalid value of "1" provided for the regionId field." during orders creation (on Magento version >= 2.2.3)
* Fix: Broken content of some Tooltips (on Magento version >= 2.2.3)
* Fix: PHP memory_limit setting was overridden by lower value during Synchronization in some cases
* Fix: Do the forcibly setting of an Adminhtml area for the payment info block
* Fix: 'Class "InterceptorResponser" does not exist' error in some cases
* Fix: A second line of a street is being imploded with a first one for Magento orders (should be stored separately)
* Fix: Capital letters for attributes placeholders in a custom description template may cause unexpected errors
* Fix: "Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in ..." during price calculation (for a Product which is configured to take the price from a Magento Attribute but has no value)
* Fix: The error message "Invalid attribute name: entity_id" (a space at the start of attribute name) appeared in Listing View
* Fix: "QTY was changed from  to " instead of correct integer value
* Fix: "Logs clearing" task does not run
* Fix: [eBay] "Uncaught ReferenceError: wysiwygdescription_template is not defined" (in some cases) when JS Merge is enabled
* Fix: [eBay] "Waring: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Model/Ebay/Listing/Product/Action/Type/Request.php" when variation was not allowed by configurator during a Revise Action
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Notes: https://docs.m2epro.com/display/RNMagento2/M2E+Pro+Version+-+1.3.2
* Added: Compatibility with Magento Marketplace (marketplace.magento.com)
* Added: [Amazon] Support of Australia and Mexico marketplaces
* Fix: [Amazon] B2B Price displayed as '0' in Listings Products search grid for variation products even if B2B was disabled