Add essential information about the stock status to the product page with 3 possible levels. Customizable with text and color.
OverviewBack to top
The stock status label module is a simple and light module that allows you to add essential information to the product page: THE STOCK STATUS.
In a very simple way you can configure up to 3 different thresholds called "critical", "warning" and "secure" with which to show the user the correct and always updated stock status. You can configure the range of each threshold, text and color and also decide to enable only certain thresholds.
After you have enabled and configured all settings of a threshold, products with qty included in that threshold will display a label showing the selected text and color. For example, if you enable the critical threshold with qty equal to 3, text equal to "Quick! Last items" and color equal to "ff0000" (red) you will have all products with qty less than or equal to 3 will show a red label "Quick! Last items".
- Quick installation and setup (5 minutes)
- Improve the customer experience adding stock status information to any kind of product page
- Increases sales by highlighting low-end products with appropriate text and color
- Customize and enable up to 3 different thresholds
- Choose the text and color that you think is most appropriate for each thresholds
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<ul style="list-style-type: none;">
<li>Compatible with CE: 2.2</li>
<p>v1.2.5 - Improved features for configurable products.</p>