Live chat and help desk software for customer support and e-commerce sales.
Other Extensions by LiveChat
OverviewBack to top
LiveChat allows online businesses to interact with customers on the website and be more accessible to them. Easy to operate and customize, LiveChat reduces the number of customer emails and calls, helping increase customer satisfaction and sales.
Whether you’ve just launched your business or been on the market for quite some time, you can use LiveChat to manage both online and offline support and be there for your customers when they need you the most.
With the LiveChat extension for Magento, you'll be able to add a live chat widget to every page of your store, including the checkout. It also provides you customers' cart details during a chat.
Additional fees apply. Although the LiveChat extension is free, you need a license of LiveChat in order for the extension to work. Available plans and pricing are listed here. LiveChat comes with a 30-day trial (no commitments, no credit card), so you can try out all of the features without spending money - you can sign up for LiveChat here. Alternatively, you will be able to create the trial account during the process of extension installation.
Key LiveChat advantages:
- Provide immediate access to help - give customers the opportunity to contact you directly from your website and address questions they may have instantly.
- Turn visitors into customers - grab your website visitors' attention with proactive chat invitations and walk them through the purchase process.
- Discover customer pain points - track your visitors as they navigate through your website, and use that information to provide a better support and buying experience.
- Provide 24/7 support - with a built-in ticketing feature, you can receive messages when you're offline and track customer cases that cannot be solved in a single chat.
- Chat on the go - LiveChat mobile apps for iOS and Android will help you chat with customers wherever you are.
- Chat tools: Message sneak-peek, Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Timeline, Chat archives, Delivery status, Notifications, Transfer, Chat transcripts, Visitor banning
- Customization: Chat window themes, Company logo, Messages and labels, Language, CSS customization, Social media buttons, Agent profiles, Engagement graphics, White label live chat
- Engaging Customers: Automatic greetings, Personal greetings, Eye-catchers, After-hours form, Chat on Facebook, Embedded and pop-up chat window, Smart or manual chat routing, Chat buttons, Chat on multiple websites, Chat via a direct link
- Reports and analytics: Basic statistics, Chat reports, Ticket reports, Daily summary, Reports via API, Dashboard
- Visitors tracking: Gathering customer data, Visitor information filtering, Additional visitor's information
- Applications: Desktop apps (Win, Mac), Browser apps, mobile apps (iPhone, iPad and Android)
Please follow the guide to learn how to add LiveChat to your Magento store and to track information about your visitors’ purchases.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Features: Connecting existing LiveChat account,
- Creating new LiveChat account,
- Injecting LiveChat code.