Allows you to migrate from xt:Commerce to Magento® automatically
OverviewBack to top
xt-Commerce is a powerfull Opensource e-Commerce Solution, written in php/SQL, with a smarty Template engine, and lots of features for an e-commerce site.
In the hard race to become winner in eCommerce platform marketing, Magento® is still holding the highest position. It is confidently showing its profession in impressive features and more and more powerful functions. Many eCommerce merchants who are using xt:Commerce trying to manage themselves to migrate data to Magento without losing any data.
This extension is meant for existing customers of xt:Commerce and will help you to migrate your Products, Customers, Passwords, Orders, Categories and Other Data from your xt:Commerce to Magento® automatically. The migration process can be done via a few simple steps. xt:Commerce pricing starts at €39 / Month.
MAIN REASONS TO MIGRATE FROM XT:COMMERCE TO MAGENTO
- Reach out to more customers
- No geographical and time limitations
- Magento is faster selling and buying procedure
- Convienient and time-saving
- Easy to start and manage the business
HOW IT WORKS
- Copy connector to Prestashop store
- Install migration module on Magento® Store
- Select data to migrate
- Perform migration directly from xt:Commerce to Magento®
- Migration Completed.
What data can be migrated from xt:Commerce to Magento®
- SKU, Product Name, Description, URL, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images Base
- Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories Attributes (Color, Size ...)
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
2. Product Categories
- URL, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
- CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Passwords
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price ...
5. SEO URLs
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
6. Custom Fields
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Name, Description, Images
1. Preserve IDs: Preserve ProductIDs (available on simple products), Category IDs*, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the Magento®
2. Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
3. Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
4. Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that xt:Commerce is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Magento® updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
5. Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Magento® before migration
6. Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
7. Data Security: Direct data transfer from xt:Commerce to Magento®, NO third party involved
8. Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
9. Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products
10. Free Installation
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you find that it doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you make sure that it does. Have a question, or want to try it out? Email us or leave us a message on Skype: litextension .
This extension supports up to 500 entities, if you have more than 500 entities and looking for extending entities limit, please feel free Contact Us. You should register a separate account at here to login to LitExtension Support System
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Supported Magento 2.1