Support migration data from Shopify to Magento automatically
OverviewBack to top
Magento is an ultimate eCommerce solution which offers high scale of security and a great business environment. Many eCommerce merchants who are using Shopify trying to manage themselves to migrate data to Magento without losing any data.
Shopify to Magento migration extension by Litextension is a complete solution to help you migration all your data such as: Products, Customers, Orders, Categories and Other Data from your Shopify to Magento automatically. The migration process can be done via a few simple steps. You can try FREE DEMO before making your decision.
WHAT IS SHOPIFY?
Shopify is an ecommerce platform where you can create your online store. It also is a SAAS based platform , which means Software as a service and you can start your online store on this platform along with managing orders, capturing payments , fulfillment , shipping and much more . This extension is intended only for existing customers of Shopify who are wishing to migrate to Magento.
HOW IT WORKS
- Get Shopify API
- Install migration module on Magento
- Select data to migrate
- Perform migration directly from Shopify to Magento
- Migration Completed.
LITEXTENSION MAIN FEATURES
What data can be migrated from Shopify to Magento
- SKU, Product Name, Description, URLs*, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images Base
- Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories Attributes (Color, Size ...)
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- URL, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
- CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Passwords (*)
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price ...
SEO URLs (*)
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
Custom Fields (*)
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Name, Description, Images
(*) Extra features
- Preserve IDs: Preserve ProductIDs (available on simple products), Category IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the Magento
- Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
- Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
- Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that Shopify is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Magento 2 updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
- Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Magento 2 before migration
- Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
- Data Security: Direct data transfer from Shopify to Magento, NO third party involved
- Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
- Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products
- Free Installation
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you find that it doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you make sure that it does. Have a question, or want to try it out or looking for migration from Shopify to Magento 2 ? Please Email Us or leave us a message on Skype: litextension
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build