Support migration data from Magento to Magento 2 automatically
OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 has a lot of advantages over its previous version. Although old Magento version was very flexible, it misses key features like performance optimization, mobile responsiveness, fast loading, etc. So all components have to be built using third party service providers. However, all these issues are addressed in Magento 2. It has come up with many useful features that make it an outstanding eCommerce platform. Let’s see some key benefits of Magento 2. Our extension allows you to automatically migrate all of your data from Magento to Magento 2.
MAIN REASONS TO UPGRADE MAGENTO TO MAGENTO 2
- Magento 2 is faster
- User-friendly Checkout
- Inclusion of the latest technologies
- Integration of Useful Extensions
- Well-designed Admin Interface
- Magento 2 is Responsive
HOW IT WORKS
- Install migration module on Magento 2
- Select data to migrate
- Perform migration directly from Magento to Magento
- Migration Completed.
What can be Migrated?
- SKU, Product Name, Description, URL, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images Base
- Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories Attributes (Color, Size ...)
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- URL, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
- CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Passwords
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price ...
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
Custom Fields (*)
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Name, Description, Images
- Preserve IDs: Preserve ProductIDs (available on simple products), Category IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the Magento
- Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
- Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
- Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that Magento is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Magento updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
- Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Magento before migration
- Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
- Data Security: Direct data transfer from Magento to Magento, NO third party involved
- Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
- Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products
- Free Installation
You can try FREE DEMO before making your decision.
Moving to the latest version will obviously be beneficial for most Magento users. LitExtension supports shopping cart migration with all Magento versions. You can find the most popular couples at this table:
- Magento upgrade from 1.4 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 1.5 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 1.6 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 1.7 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 1.8 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 1.9 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 2.0 to 2.2 (and later)
- Magento upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 (and later)
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you find that it doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you make sure that it does. Have a question, or want to try it out? Email us or leave us a message on Skype: litextension. This extension supports up to 2000 entities, if you have more and looking for extending entities limit, please feel free Contact Us
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build