Support migration from Drupal Commerce to Magento automatically
OverviewBack to top
Magento is an ultimate eCommerce solution which offers high scale of security and a great business environment. Many eCommerce merchants who are using Drupal Commerce trying to manage themselves to migrate data to Magento without losing any data.
Drupal Commerce to Magento migration extension by LitExtension is a complete solution to help you migration all your data such as: Products, Customers, Orders, Categories and Other Data from your Drupal Commerce to Magento automatically. The migration process can be done via a few simple steps. You can try FREE DEMO before making your decision.
WHAT IS DRUPAL COMMERCE?
Drupal Commerce is open-source eCommerce software that augments the content management system Drupal. This extension is intended only for existing customers of Drupal Commerce who are wishing to migrate to Magento.
HOW IT WORKS
- Install migration module on Magento
- Select data to migrate
- Perform migration directly from Drupal Commerce to Magento
- Migration Completed.
WHAT DATA CAN BE MIGRATED TO MAGENTO
- SKU, Name, Description, Qty, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images
- Base Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
- Name, Description, Base Image
- ID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Password
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- ID, Order products, Product price, Qty, Date, Status, Discount price ...
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Preserve IDs: Preserve ProductIDs (available on simple products), Category IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the Magento
- Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
- Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
- Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that Drupal Commerce is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Magento updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
- Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Magento before migration
- Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
- Data Security: Direct data transfer from Drupal Commerce to Magento, NO third party involved
- Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
- Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products.
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you have a question please do not hesitate Email Us or leave a message to SkypeID: litextension
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build