To help you migration products, orders, customers and other data from CS-Cart to Magento 2.x automatically
OverviewBack to top
When a company enters the next stage of its growth and needs to make a move to a more robust eCommerce solution, it’s time for the CS-Cart to Magento Migration Tool. This module allows developers to easily migrate a company’s eCommerce store data from CS-Cart platform to Magento. This extension is perfect for CS-Cart shop owners who want to migrate to Magento.
This extension will help you to migrate your Products, Customers, Passwords, Orders, Categories and Other Data from your existing CS-Cart to Magento® automatically. The migration process can be done via a few simple steps.
WHAT IS CS-CART?
CS-Cart is a PHP5+MySQL-based secure shopping cart software with support for PHP Smarty Templates. This extension is intended only for existing customers of CS-Cart.
MAIN REASONS TO MIGRATE FROM CS-CART TO MAGENTO
- CS-Cart is paid solution while Magento is free and extremely feature-rich
- You have to pay additonal cost for the technical support with CS-Cart
- Magento offers more payment gate ways than CS-Cart
- CS-Cart does not have review module
- CS-Cart has not much free modules available
HOW IT WORKS
- Copy connector to CS-Cart store
- Install migration module on Magento 2 Store
- Select data to migrate
- Perform migration directly from CS-Cart to Magento 2
- Migration Completed.
What data can be migrated from CS-Cart to Magento 2
- SKU, Product Name, Description, URL, Quantity, Stock Status, Model, Weight ...
- Base Image, Additional Images Base
- Price, Special Price
- Assign to Product Categories Attributes (Color, Size ...)
- Options (Size; Weight, Color ...)
- Extra Fields ( Checkboxes, Dropdownlist, Radiobuttons)
- Variants: can be grouped with related variants together to form a product
- Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords
2. Product Categories
- URL, Name, Description, Base Image, Additional Images
- CustomerID, Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address ...
- Customer Passwords(*)
- Customer Groups: Preserve relationships with their groups
- OrderID, Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price ...
5. SEO URLs (*)
- Migrate Products and Categories SEO URLs
- Migrate 301 SEO URLs of categories and products
6. Custom Fields
- Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Customers Name, Rating, Review, Status ...
- Tax rules, Tax rates, Product tax classes ...
- Name, Description, Images
(*) Extra Plugins
1. Preserve IDs: Preserve ProductIDs (available on simple products), Category IDs, Order IDs, Customer IDs on the Magento®
2. Select Data Migration: You can select data type (Products, Customers, Orders,...) you're looking for migration
3. Re-Migration: Unlimited re-migrations with NO extra cost
4. Migrate Recent Data: You have just finished a full migration, after that CS-Cart is still live and continue getting new data, and you want to get your Magento® updated with the new data, this feature to avoid starting over again.
5. Clear Data Before Migration: Allow deleting current data (products, customers, orders, etc.) from the Magento® before migration
6. Fail-Safe Migration: In case the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause. The module provides Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won't have to start over again.
7. Data Security: Direct data transfer from CS-Cart to Magento®, NO third party involved
8. Product Variants: Allow creating product variants based on the available combinations of attribute values
9. Product Inventory: Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products
10. Free Installation
We pride ourselves on quality support, which includes free bug fixes and updates for the lifetime of this extension. If you find that it doesn't work as we intended in a standard installation, we'll help you make sure that it does. Have a question, or want to try it out? Email us here or leave us a message on Skype: litextension .
This extension supports up to 1,000 entities, if you have more than 1,000 entities and looking for extending entities limit, please feel free Contact Us
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Supported Magento 2.1