OverviewBack to top
Creating content is hard for everyone. It takes time to build content-driven and individual pages, but often a big chunk of time is wasted on fighting the CMS.
Site Builder for Magento 2 Open Source allows you to create content with an intuitive and easy to use editor. A responsive page layout can be built in minutes, which leaves more time for the actual creative process.
We think a good content strategy is one of the most driving factors in today´s e-commerce businesses. And Site Builder helps you to create these best-in-class shopping experiences without limiting your imagination.
- Be unique and individual: Stand out from other online shops by creating a unique shopping experience. All elements can be customized for your specific design and you can create even completely new elements tailored to your needs.
- Engage with your Customers: Site Builder comes with powerful and feature-rich elements, such as headlines, image sliders, promotion blocks and many more. Encourage your customers to stay on your online-shop and frequently come back through pleasant and always update-to-date content.
- Save time and money: Save Time and resources and concentrate on the important parts of your e-commerce business. Make use of reusable templates or the SmartPreview Feature to get done things done faster.
- Smart Preview
- Responsive by Default
- 25+ unique Elements
- Reusable Site-Templates
- Extensible - Customize or extend it the way you need it
Smart Preview gives you real-time previews of how your content looks. Smart Preview makes use of the same implementation, so there are later no surprises.
You can either preview a single element in the edit dialog or preview the entire page. The preview updates itself while you make changes. So there is no need for a manual reload.
Responsive By Default
Every website needs to be responsive and good looking on every device. Site Builder was built with this premise. We provide therefor five different device classes (or breakpoints):
- XS - Smartphones
- SM - Tablets in Portrait Mode
- MD - Tablets in Landscape Mode or small Laptop Screens
- LG - Desktop-Screens
For every breakpoint, you can set the width, margins padding or visibility individually. Some elements provide even more customizable options depending on the breakpoint, for example, the slider element.
25 Unique Elements
Site Builder comes with 25 unique elements. That covers most use cases, starting from elementary elements like headings or text blocks to e-commerce or social media-specific elements. Every element can be customized and tailored through themes overrides.
Reusable Site Templates
The Template Features allow you to make your content reusable. Just click on "Save as Template"; provide a name and a description. That´s it. Site Builder even creates some nice screenshots so that you can later recognize your work.
If you don't want to start from scratch just go to the Template Library and pick one of the existing templates. You can even preview them before you commit to one.
Developer & Agency friendly
One of the greatest strengths of Magento its extensibility and customizability. We know that Site Builder can not full fill every dream out of the box. That is why we made Site Builder as extensible as possible. Do you know how to write XML and Templates? That´s all you need to create a new custom element. Check out our documentation, we even provide an example extension to get you started.
This sounds all to be good to be true? No Problem, do not just take our word for it. See and try it out for yourself:
- FREE lifetime updates
- 100% open source code and no code obfuscation
- ZERO monthly fees, just a straight upfront cost for the extension
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
31 March, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the initial release of Site Builder
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor