Export products from your Magento store to 1 800+ distribution channels. Optimize your product feed and manage orders directly from Magento.
Other Extensions by Lengow
OverviewBack to top
Lengow is the e-commerce automation solution that helps brands and distributors improve their performance, automate their business processes, and grow internationally. The Lengow platform is the key to strong profitability and visibility for products sold by online retailers around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting platforms. Lengow allows you to easily export your product catalog from your Magento store and sell on Amazon, Cdiscount, Google Shopping, Facebook, Criteo, eBay, Rakuten, Bing, Idealo, etc.
With the Lengow extension for Magento, you will be able to export directly your product catalogs from Magento to our platform. Indeed you will configure your source feed in your back office and directly export it to our platform. For example, you can select a product type (configurable, simple, downloadable, grouped and/or virtual) or status of product to export (active products, inactive products or both). You can define the shipping country for export, a default shipping method to calculate shipping cost or a default shipping cost if no correspondence is found.
Then, once you get your first orders on marketplaces you will find them directly on Lengow platform but also in your Magento back office. In the "Lengow" tab > "Orders", you will find all your orders but also the number of orders in error and waiting for shipment when there are some. And you can change the status of your orders.
Account & Pricing
The Lengow plugin for Magento is free to download and it enables you to export your product catalogs and manage your orders. A Lengow account is created during the extension installation and you will have free access to our platform for 15 days. To benefit from all the functionalities of Lengow, this requires you to pay for an account on the Lengow platform. Click here to get more info about Lengow. Click here to see our pricing page.
- Export Products: send your products to more than 1800 channels from your Magento store catalog. You can choose which products you want to send to each individual channel and tailor the description of each product for each channel to optimize SEO.
- Optimize Performance: You can deactivate products or categories which are not profitable, in order to increase your ROI.
- Marketplace Management: You will quickly be able to sell on all major marketplaces (eBay, Amazon...) and will be able to centralize your order management in your Lengow interface (billing, stock…). Manage all your product orders right from your Magento interface and keep your clients posted, they are processed!
- E-commerce Dashboard: Monitor and control your e-commerce activity using detailed, yet easy to understand graphs and statistics. Track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to your cost of sales/profitability targets.
Your Clients Find Your Products Everywhere
- On Marketplaces: Amazon, Cdiscount, Rakuten, Price Minister
- On Comparison Shopping Engines: Google Shopping, Le Guide, Kelkoo
- On Retargeting platforms: Criteo, AdRoll, Ligatus
- On Affiliate platforms: Affilinet, Tradedoubler, Zanox
If needed, contact us and we’ll drive you through your account setup and provide you with your API key. We manage several billions of products every day. Should your feed contain thousands or millions of products, it will work like a charm on Lengow!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- [export] Fix bug load category ids when product data is empty
- [import] Add secondary phone number to addresses when the primary phone is empty
- [action] Fix bug sending an action in v3 only for orders imported in v3
- [export] Fix bug get correct promotion dates for the latest versions of Magento
- Registering marketplace data in a json file
- [import] Fix bug product search on merchant_product_id then marketplace_product_id
- [import] Fix bug enhanced security to avoid duplicate orders following v2 / v3 migration
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add modifications for the Magento marketplace validator
- [import] Add new external transaction id for order
- [action] Fix bug get additional argument if argument list is empty
- [action] Fix bug Recovery and display of the return of the api
- [action] Fix bug don't send default value for additional argument
- [action] Fix bug notice for default value in description argument