Export products from your Magento store to 1 800+ distribution channels. Optimize your product feed and manage orders directly from Magento
Other Extensions by Lengow
OverviewBack to top
Lengow is the e-commerce automation solution that helps brands and distributors improve their performance, automate their business processes, and grow internationally. The Lengow platform is the key to strong profitability and visibility for products sold by online retailers around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting platforms. Lengow allows you to easily export your product catalogue from your Magento store and sell on Amazon, Cdiscount, Google Shopping, Facebook, Criteo, Ebay, Rakuten, Bing,Idealo,…
The Lengow plugin for Magento is free for download and it enables you to export your product catalogues. To retrieve your orders in your Magento backoffice and benefit from all the functionnalities of Lengow, this requires you to pay for an account on the Lengow platform. Follow the following link to open your account on Lengow : https://www.lengow.com/ask-for-a-demo/
- Export products: send your products to more than 1800 channels from your Magento store catalogue. You can choose which products you want to send to each individual channel and tailor the description of each product for each channel to optimise SEO.
- Optimise performance: You can deactivate products or categories which are not profitable, in order to increase you ROI.
- Marketplace management: You will quickly be able to sell on all major marketplaces (eBay, Amazon...) and will be able to centralise your order management in your Lengow interface (billing, stock…). Manage all your product orders right from your Magento interface and keep your clients posted, when order are processed!
- Ecommerce dashboard: Monitor and control your ecommerce activity using detailed, yet easy to understand graphs and statistics. Track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to your cost of sales / profitability targets.
Your clients will find your products everywhere:
- On Marketplaces: Amazon, Cdiscount, Rakuten, Price Minister …
- On Comparison Shopping Engines: Google Shopping, Le Guide, Kelkoo …
- On Retargeting platforms: Criteo, AdRoll, Ligatus …
- On Affiliate platforms: Affilinet, Tradedoubler, Zanox …
You have decided to install or update our Magento plugin on your back office: make sure to read our tips before starting the process!
- Test the plugin on a pre-production environment before you install / update on production if possible.
- Install / update the plugin only in a suitable time for your company (avoid rush of sales for example ...).
- If you made changes on your plugin (overload), make sure to realize a back-up before updating it.
- Use preferably the installation through “Magento Connect” to update properly your plugin.
If needed, contact us and we’ll drive you through your account setup and provide you with your API key. We manage several billions of products every day. Should your feed contain thousands or millions of products, it will work like a charm on Lengow!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add modifications for the Magento marketplace validator
- [import] Add new external transaction id for order
- [action] Fix bug get additional argument if argument list is empty
- [action] Fix bug Recovery and display of the return of the api
- [action] Fix bug don't send default value for additional argument
- [action] Fix bug notice for default value in description argument