Easily control how the product listing is displayed with either Infinite Scrolling, Load More Button or Pagination.
OverviewBack to top
Need flexibility in choosing how customers can scroll for products on the Product Listing page? This Product List Scrolling extension allows you to choose three major behaviors for displaying products on the Product Listing. The three behaviors are Pagination, Infinite Scrolling, and Load More. Each behavior has its own benefits and we often recommend A/B kind of testing to choose what works best for your Magento site.
This plugin provides three major behaviors which you can use to implement in your site. It's also possible to define different scrolling types for each category along with a global scrolling type which defines scrolling for the whole site.
- Infinite Scrolling: is a web-design technique that loads content continuously as the user scrolls down the page, eliminating the need for pagination.
- Pagination: is the default behavior in Magento Site and also the most widely used design pattern if you want to split your products into pages. This plugin provides both ‘Mini Pagination’ which “Previous” and “Next” Pagination Controls and the other one ‘Grand Pagination’ which has along with ‘Prev’, ‘Next’, ‘page numbers’ through which the user can go directly to that chosen particular page.
- Load More: is more of a hybrid approach where instead of showing the next list of products on scrolling the user needs to hover on ‘Load More’ button, then the next batch of products are shown.
- Settings module from where you can choose different behaviors for global Scrolling type.
- Ability to choose different product scrolling type for each individual Category in Manage Categories.
- Pagination settings provide an option to Select the pager style, pager Color and setting to customize the pagination style and also the preview of pagination.
- Load more settings Admin can configure style, font color and fill color for Load More behavior.
- Has a setting to change the Text of the load more button.
- Infinite scroller settings provide an option to upload the custom infinite loader image which shows in frontend when the next batch of products is loading.
- The configuration is provided to enable or disable the plugin.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- fixed design issues on Safari/IE
- Fixed reported Issue where some product options were not loading