Add DPD carrier to your store with it's two methods: Parcel delivery at home or in a parcelshop.
OverviewBack to top
DPD is one of the leaders in the distribution of parcels to individuals in Europe. Magento 2 implements several shipping methods, especially the internationnal ones, however DPD is not one of them and therefore an extension should be installed to make orders shippable by DPD. Installing this extension will add a new carrier, including two shipping methods to your store's checkout page : At home shipping and at parcelshop shipping.
Once a customer chooses one of this two shipping methods, places his order, and an administrator creates an associated shipment:
This extension will contact DPD System to notify it about the newly created shipment. Give it the necessary informations (delivery address, store Address, pacel's dimensions and weight) And then DPD will take charge of the delivery.
This extension requires a DPD account to work, If you do not have one, contact DPD to get an offer, The basic offer is free of charge.
How it works:
DPD extention will add a new shipping carrier to the checkout page : At home shipping and at parcelshop shipping.
Customers who choose the shipping method At parcelshop will be asked to select a parcelshop from a map.
Once the order is created, and a related shipment is generated: This extension will:
- Automaticaly send packages details to DPD system.
- Generate shipment labels to be printed (PDF)
- Generate a tracking number to be communicated to customer.
- Ability to search & choose a parcelshop from a list or google map.
- Registration of an expedition in DPD system using webserivce.
- Ability to download & print expedition labels.
- Possibility to bulk generate shipment labels.
- Generation of tracking links to be communicated to customers.
- Manage shipping price using a csv table rate file.
- All front wordings can be displayed in german.
- Ability to run it in debug mode to resolve any communication problem with DPD system.
This extention follows the native order processing workflow of Magento2.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Beta Build