OverviewBack to top
DPD is one of the leaders in the distribution of parcels to individuals in Europe. Magento 2 implements several shipping methods, especially the international ones, however, DPD is not one of them and therefore an extension should be installed to make orders shippable by DPD.
Installing this extension will add a new carrier, including two shipping methods to your store's checkout page: At home shipping and parcel shop shipping. Once a customer chooses one of these two shipping methods, places his order, and the administrator creates an associated shipment: This extension will contact DPD System to notify it about the newly created shipment. It will give it the necessary information (delivery address, store Address, parcel's dimensions, and weight) And then DPD will take charge of the delivery.
Account & Pricing
This extension requires a DPD Switzerland account to work. If you do not have an account, contact DPD Switzerland. DPD Switzerland does not provide public pricing, but the basic offer is free of charge. For additional pricing information, also please contact DPD Switzerland.
- Ability to search & choose a parcel shop from a list or Google Map.
- Registration of an expedition in the DPD system using Web-Services.
- Ability to download & print expedition labels.
- The possibility of bulk generating of shipment labels.
- Generation of tracking links to be communicated to customers.
- Manage shipping prices using a CSV table rate file.
- All front wordings can be displayed in french, german or english language.
- This extension follows the native order processing workflow of Magento 2.
How It Works
DPD extension will add a new shipping carrier to the checkout page: At home shipping and parcel shop shipping. Customers who choose the shipping method At parcel shop will be asked to select a parcel shop from a map. Once the order is created, and a related shipment is generated: This extension will:
- Automatically send packages details to the DPD system.
- Generate shipment labels to be printed (PDF).
- Generate a tracking number to be communicated to the customer.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
19 July, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Support magneto 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Add at home/to parcel shop delivery method.
Select parcel shop from Google Maps.
Print shipment label.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor