Customers can save their favorite products to their shopping list/wishlist.
OverviewBack to top
Optimizing the shopping experience of the customers is the key to boost the conversion of any eCommerce site. The Save For Later extension allows the store admin to display a "Save For Later" option on their website. The extension allows the customer to save the products of their interest in their wishlist, so that, they can place the order of the products later. The customers need not save the products in their cart. The items saved in the wishlist saves the time in finding them again. Thus, it makes shopping easier for your customers.
The Save For Later extension displays a "Your Saved Items" link in the front-end of the site. The customers can easily view or remove the products from the wishlist by clicking on this button. The customers can avail this Wishlist feature only after signing up in the site. For the Guest Visitors, the admin can set the expiry time of cookies. The admin can easily customize the look and feel of the ‘Save for Later’ interface. The admin can also disable the default wishlist option from the store.
1) The extension allows the customers to save the products of their choices.
2) Customize the look and feel of the saved products pop-up with great ease.
3) Guest users can also save the products to the wishlist. Admin can set the cookies expiry duration for the guest visitors. If a guest visitor revisits the store within the defined time period, then, he will be able to access the saved products.
4) Generate reports based on the customer action. Admin can analyze 3 reports by using the Save for Later extension:
a) Product analysis: This section shows the report of the products saved to the wishlist. This report can help the admin to find out the most popular products in the store. Admin can offer a special discount on these products to convert the wishlist into order.
b) Category Analysis: The Category Analysis interface allows the admin to check the products saved to the wish list based on the categories.
c) Customer Analysis: By using the Customer Analysis interface admin can check the details of the customers who have added the products to their wish list. Admin can send special promotional offers to these customers to increase the sale.
Benefits for the Admin:
- Better customer experience: Customer can browse your store any time and add the products of their interest that they don’t intend to buy right away to their wishlist. The mobile responsive extension allows the customers to save the products for later by browsing the site from their handheld devices as well.
- Out of stock products: Customers can add the out of stock items to their user account and check the restock status for these products later.
- Increase leads: Wish list feature encourages the customers to sign up for the account on the online store, so that; they can remember the products for the future.
- Insights of the popular products: Admin can get the insights of the popular products and accordingly crack the deals.
Benefits for the Customers:
- The customer can save their favorite product to their wishlist for future purchase.
- The Customers can view the saved product on his profile page and they can directly view the product information by clicking the product.
- It saves customer time & money.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build