OverviewBack to top
Web Push Notification is an effective way to keep your customers engaged with the store. Push or browser notifications provide a user-friendly communication channel to interact with online users whether their browser is active or not. Web Push Notification also allows you to send push messages or alerts to store subscribers.
These push notifications are clickable messages served to the customers for updating different kinds of information like order status update, abandoned cart, product price alert, product stock alert or any other type of custom alerts that the site owner wants to convey to the subscribed user. Thus, browser notifications provide the best way to stay in contact with the customers and convert them into loyal customers.
- Send unlimited push notifications and get limitless subscribers for your store.
- Create any type of push notification with a different type of alert message.
- Control when to push the notifications on the browser screen of the subscriber.
- In comparison to emails or social media feeds, web push notifications generate high CTR.
- Price and stock alert notifications help in engaging and converting potential customers.
- Update your subscribers with real-time activities on your website or about their orders.
- Push notifications effectively reduce cart abandonment rates.
Advantages For Customer
- Customers show more interest in checking push notification rather than reading an email.
- Push notifications do not occupy any space in your mailbox which is user-friendly.
- Customers can quickly open the popup message while they are accessing the browser.
- Customers can approve or deny the site request to send automatic push alerts.
- Just by allowing push notifications, a subscriber can instantly receive the stock and price drop alerts for their favorite product or brand.
- Send automated push alerts to your customers whether they are active on your website or not.
- Allow customers to directly jump at a specific link using the Call to Action buttons shown on notification popup.
- Pushes an alert permission popup on the customer’s browser screen with Accept and Deny options.
- Triggers push notifications for different events like when the order is placed, order status is updated, product price update, product stock update, and the cart is abandoned.
- Offers test features before sending a push alert to actual subscribers of the store.
- Schedule push notification to send immediately to the subscriber or at a particular time.
- Display the desired popup message on the welcome notification alert box.
- Supports browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
- Customize the message, URL and images shown on the push notification popup.
- Easy view to dashboard consisting of statistics regarding subscribers and different kinds of notifications sent to them.
- Pre-defined push notification templates that are fully-customizable as per business needs.
- Offer simple installation and configuration.
- Push Notifications are browser compatible and device responsive.
- Works flawlessly over multiple stores and in multiple languages.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
[FIX] An error was occurring while registering a new customer for the notifications.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor