OverviewBack to top
Product Size Chart extension is the best solution to avoid customers being confused about product sizing. It can help customers find the right fit for themselves, and also improve the user experience. By showing the size chart on the product pages, the store admin can also reduce the chances of the return/refund because of wrong sizing. Size Chart module allows the store admin to create multiple size charts and display them to the product pages. The store owner has the option to insert images, text, headings or guidelines with the size charts.
The admin has the option to map the size chart with the entire category or map it to the individual product. The Size Chart module can help the store admin to improve the customer experience, reduce abandoned carts, and reduce the chances of the return because of the wrong size.
- The size chart extension is very easy to install, configure and implement.
- Admin can create N number of size charts just by entering the attribute values.
- Admin can map the size chart with a particular product or entire category.
- You can add the multiple columns and rows according to the requirement.
- The preview option is available for reviewing the changes from the back-end interface.
- Admin can add images and guidelines without any complication.
Benefits for the Admin
- Admin can easily enable/disable the module with ease.
- As per requirement admin can add multiple rows and columns.
- Admin can create size charts just by entering attribute values.
- Admin can add images, guidelines or any HTML content to the size chart.
- The size charts can be set in the category of products or a single product.
- With easy implementation, the admin can reduce the chances of return and refund request.
Benefits for the Customer
- Customers can select the proper size for them, thus, there will be fewer chances of return.
- The store visitors can have a better idea of the product after checking the size chart.
- The size chart helps the customers to find the right fit.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
26 June, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with v2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor