OverviewBack to top
Accepting returns and exchanges are essential when you run an eCommerce store. In fact, most customers lean towards a shop that offers a trusted refund and replacement policy. Such a flexible return policy helps build loyal customers for your store.
Return Manager is one eCommerce tool to lay down powerful return and refund services for your customer. They can choose what product they want to return, replace or get refunded. This RMA module generates all the appropriate operations and makes it simple to handle every return requests by the shoppers. While the order refund module also ensures that the item is visible and trackable until the return or replacement process is completed.
- Streamlines the return and exchange process of your eCommerce store which ultimately benefits the company.
- You can deny or approve the return requests of the customer from the simple to use backend.
- Zero code modifications and technicalities involved in the integration of product return manager.
- Admin-friendly backend interface to create multiple RMA policies and manage return notifications from the customer.
- Improves the customer retention and conversions of your website.
Advantages for Customer
- Shoppers get a positive exchange and return experience on an online shop.
- Buyers can return a single item out of the complete order.
- The return status and order history is shown at the frontend under the Accounts section.
- The order return and refund interface are mobile-responsive and browser-compatible.
- User-friendly interface to initiate the return and refund requests with ease.
- This fully customizable module lets you manage return/refund/replacement requests of customers in a seamless manner.
- Create return requests on behalf of customers.
- Add your own return reasons and return policy for the eCommerce store.
- Product return manager offers an option to process the partial requests for product return or exchange, instead of the complete order.
- Provides a list view of the pending RMA requests by the online shoppers.
- The status of return request processing is notified to the customer through an email or from their Accounts section at frontend.
- Allows your customers to upload the product image/pdf along with the replacement/return request.
- The order return slip template and pdf can be customized from the back-office.
- Easy to accept, reject and track the return request on a single click.
- Sends notification to customer whenever the status of order return is changed or updated at the backend.
- Offers multi-store and multi-lingual compatibility feature.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
08 July, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor