OverviewBack to top
With this Preferred Delivery Time module, the store admin can now offer online order’s delivery as per customer’s preferences. These days, the customer requires something extra from the store owner. There is a high demand for preferred delivery functionality while ordering a bouquet, cakes, specific gifts on special occasions, etc. This Delivery time slot selection plugin allows the online users to select the preferred date and time for delivery. The online users can this way get the ordered product as per their preferences.
This feature-rich Preferred delivery time module is a fully-featured module that allows the store merchant to set delivery days gap, creating time slots for product delivery, calendar days and days on which delivery will not be possible. Admin can also allow the online users to update their delivery preferences even after placing the order. The Preferred delivery date and time module for Magento 2 allow the store merchant to make this option mandatory while checkout. There are customizable email templates available for sending an email notification to the online users about the preferred delivery date and time details.
The online users can easily select the preferred delivery date from the calendar and time range from the drop-down list. They can also change the delivery preferences. They can also receive an email notification along with the preferred delivery time details.
- It offers an option to select the preferred delivery date and time for receiving the orders.
- While using this Preferred Delivery Time extension, there is no need to change even a single line of codes.
- Admin can get more orders by offering the preferred delivery option on the website.
- There is an option to set the delivery days gap and calendar days. The online users can select the preferred day from the available days in the calendar.
- The online merchant can set the holiday days on which delivery will not be available.
Advantages For The Customer
- Online users get an option to select the preferred date and time for receiving the products as per his requirements.
- The separate drop-down list is available for time slot selection.
- Online buyers will get a separate email along with the preferred delivery date and time details.
- The Order Delivery Date and Time extension allow the online buyers to change the delivery preferences even after placing the order.
- The mobile responsive layout allows the online buyers to view the functionality on their mobile devices also.
- As a store merchant, you can implement the functionality of selecting a preferred delivery date and time for receiving the order.
- The online merchant can set the delivery days gap ie the difference of days after which the online users can select any date for receiving the orders.
- Merchant can also set multiple time slots from which users can select any slot. This Estimated delivery date and time module also allow setting time slot range.
- The Delivery Time/Date plugin has an option to set the days on which no delivery will be available. Admin can set any day as a holiday.
- The online store admin can allow online users to change delivery preferences even after placing the orders. The store merchant can set the order status and time limit within which it will be possible to change the delivery preferences.
- Ready-made email templates are available which can be further customized. Admin can send these emails for updating the customers about the preferred delivery date and time details.
- The online users can also get facilities using their mobile devices as the Preferred Delivery Time module is mobile responsive and offers smooth functioning.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
16 March, 2020
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor