OverviewBack to top
The online store merchant can now offer loyalty points to the online users on certain events like the user’s signup, first order, on a specific order and order from any specific category. Admin can create various events and conditions on which he can offer loyalty points to the users.
By offering loyalty points, admin can get new buyers and also get more orders from the old customers. The online users can earn loyalty points and redeem them while purchasing the products. They can convert the loyalty points in the coupon. There are ready-made email templates available which can be further customized for sending to the customers for informing them about their loyalty points details. And, as a store merchant, you can check the loyalty point related details like balance amount, status and can also change the status, validity and amount from the module back-end.
- Admin can make regular buyers happy and also get new customers by offering loyalty points to them on specific events.
- Admin can get repeated orders by providing loyalty points to the buyers.
- The loyalty point module increases customer engagement by offering loyalty points to the users.
- By applying cart rules, the online merchant can increase the average cart value of customers.
- This loyalty points extension also sends an email notification to the users for informing them about coupon expiry, loyalty points cancellation, and other related details.
- Admin can increase conversion rate, boost sales and popularity of the website by offering loyalty points.
Advantages For Customer
- The online users can earn loyalty points by shopping from any specific category or specific product. They can meet the conditions for grabbing loyalty points.
- Online users can also get loyalty points on their signup and first order.
- The regular customers can get loyalty points on their birthday as a present.
- The online customers can get an email notification regarding loyalty point details.
- In the next purchase, online users can use the earned loyalty points by converting it into coupons.
- In the loyalty points history section, the online customers can also view the loyalty points details and coupon details.
- The online store merchant can use the Loyalty points module for offering loyalty points to the users.
- The eCommerce store merchant can set cart Rule and Behavior rule for offering loyalty points to the users.
- As a store merchant, you can set the price amount for every loyalty point.
- The Loyalty reward points module allows the online merchant to offer loyalty points to the users on his birthday. Admin needs to select a customer group for offering loyalty points.
- The store merchant has an option to set up cron for sending loyalty points to the users on a single click.
- Admin needs to set points, validity, loyalty point status, and customer email from the admin interface of the loyalty points module. As a merchant, you can upload the CSV file to add points.
- There are ready-made email templates available which can be further customized for sending to the customers for informing them about their loyalty points details.
- As a store merchant, you can check the loyalty point related details like balance amount, status and can also change the status, validity and amount from the module back-end.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
17 March, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Rewards & Loyalty
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
[FIX] Compatibility with the Full page cache.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor