OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping is a service provided by Google which allows their customers to search for products on online shopping sites and compare prices between various vendors. It works as a comparison-shopping engine where the online sellers can upload their product data and advertise it on the Google Shopping tab while using the Google Ads and Google Merchant Center services.
Google Shopping Extension makes it easier for the Magento 2 based eCommerce store owners to create these Google shopping ads with ease. It connects your eCommerce store with Google Merchant Center. The real-time synchronization setup between the Google Shopping and Magento 2 makes it easy and simple to list products on Google, map store categories with Google categories, map product attributes with Google attributes, easy syncing of products on Google, etc. The store admin can simplify the process of creating the Google Product Feeds for their store's products using this extension. The store admin can easily map the online store product attributes with Google Merchant Center.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, additional accounts are required to get API credentials.
- You need to create a Google account, click here to sign up.
- You need to have an account at Google Merchant Center, click here to sign-up.
- Both these additional accounts can be created at free of cost, however, to use Google Ads and Shopping Campaigns, you need to pay membership fees.
- For more details, you can contact Google Merchant Center Help.
- Helps to increase the traffic and conversions which ultimately benefits the company.
- You can upload products and delete them at any time as per your requirements from the simple to use backend.
- Zero code modifications and technicalities involved in the integration of the Google Shopping Module.
- Admin-friendly back-end interface to upload products and manage them.
- Improves customer retention and conversions of your website.
Advantages For Customers
- User-friendly interface to easily upload the products.
- It helps to increase the traffic to the store.
- Module set up is very easy and completed in a few button clicks.
- Create various profiles for uploading products.
- Product listing is very simple and easy.
- Provides UTM tracking to track the traffic easily.
- Exclude products that are out of stock or whose price is less than the specified range.
- Allow the user to delete a product from the product listing page.
- Create feeds to schedule a product listing without any manual interference.
- Provide an audit log to track the latest activities.
- Provide different placeholders for product description to make it more interactive.
- Easy mapping of store product attributes with Google attributes.
- Manage the multiple attribute Groups for color, size, pattern, etc.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
25 August, 2020
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor