OverviewBack to top
Etsy is the best platform for sellers to present their products to a larger audience. Etsy Marketplace Integration extension integrates the Etsy API with your Magento Store. It allows the store admin to sync the products, image, product description, pricing information, attributes, and product inventory automatically. The admin can also manage the shipping option for the Etsy marketplace by using this module. This extension helps the sellers to keep track of the listing status, and the admin can update the inventory, price, and description of the products in one goes.
Account & Pricing
- Etsy Integrator offers a hassle-free establishment of an uninterrupted connection between your store and the Etsy Marketplace.
- The products, inventory details, and other details of the site can be kept in sync with one another. The admin can easily win the Buy Box by repricing the product with Etsy Integrator.
- The Walmart orders are mapped with the store orders by executing cron in the back-end of Etsy connector.
- The e-sellers can manage the shipment and shipping lag time at a button click from the back-end of Etsy Integrator.
- Etsy integrator helps the sellers to synchronize their store with the Etsy marketplace automatically.
- With real-time synchronization, the Etsy integrator reduces the time and effort consumed in manual synchronization.
- The two-way integration makes it easier for the merchants to track and manage the inventory from a single interface that is from the back-end of the Etsy integrator.
- The Etsy integrator allows the admin to manage the inventory in bulk with the help of the profile-based listing.
- The Etsy integrator makes it easier for the store owners to edit, remove or re-list the products on the marketplace.
- The admin can map multiple categories of their store with a single category of Etsy Marketplace. The Etsy integrator offers many-to-one mapping.
- The admin can easily map the attribute of the products with that of the attribute of Etsy via the profiles created in the back-end of the Etsy integrator.
- The admin gets to create their shipping templates for the Etsy customer as per their convenience via Etsy integrator.
- The admin can offer N number of shipping options to the Etsy customer.
- The orders received from the Etsy Marketplace can be synced with the store by executing cron in the back-end of the Etsy integrator.
- The audit log tab of the Etsy integrator keeps track of all the tasks being performed.
- Sellers can easily sync the product price and inventory in one go with the help of full store update Synchronization cron.
- If the product is out of stock then the product will automatically get disabled from the Etsy shop.
- Store admin can define the tags at the time of creating the profile and these tags will get synced to the Etsy shop.
- At the time of creating a profile, the store admin can select the type of price – Actual or Special.
- The Etsy Integrator allows the store admin to list the products on the Etsy shop at a different price than the store price.
- Admin can select the option to sync the price at a higher or lower price. Price can be altered based on the Percentage or Fixed basis.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete)
09 September, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento v2.2 and v 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor