OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce company, located in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company handles eBay.com, an online auction and shopping site in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services globally. eBay is a global commerce leader and one of the world’s biggest online marketplaces. eBay’s 800+ million product listings combine unique and interesting products with great offers on things shoppers may need and they can love to buy.
Do you want to integrate into the eBay marketplace to grow your business and increase the sale of your Magento 2 store? If yes, then you can definitely opt for eBay Marketplace Integration Extension for your Magento 2 store. The extension helps the Magento 2 store owner to synchronize the product listing between your Magento 2 store and the eBay.com retailers or sellers. It can also handle the eBay orders on the Magento 2 stores without making any significant effect in the operational functionalities. It helps store admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the connection between the eBay APIs and the eBay Marketplace Integration.
Account & Pricing:
To sell on eBay, you need to register for an eBay seller account. During the one-time process of creating a seller account, you need to provide details to verify your identity and choose how you would pay your seller fees. Seller fees are charged when you add or sell an item. Before you start selling, you need to add your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying selling charges. Learn more information about paying your seller fees.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create various profiles and map the eBay category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes. The product upload process is very easy after assigning the products to the profiles.
- Product Category Mapping: Category mapping is very easy and simple. Admin can map multiple categories of the Magento store to the different categories of eBay.
- Price Management: Store admin can increase or decrease the price on eBay.Admin can also choose the amount type whether fixed or percentage.
- Listing Duration: Store admin can select the duration for which products will be listed on eBay.
- Multi-site synchronization: Supports multiple eBay sites integration. The admin needs to select the eBay site first to start the synchronization process.
- Audit Log: Admin can easily track the latest activities done using audit logs.
- Cron Jobs: Store admin can set up the cron jobs to automate the product listing and order management.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 September, 2020
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor