OverviewBack to top
The online store merchant can now use Affiliate & Referral Program Module for implementing multi-level marketing on the website. Admin can ask the online users to become an affiliate and earn a referral commission on every referral. This way, admin can increase customer domain, conversion rate and also increase website revenue. This Affiliate & Referral Program Module provides various ways of referring to the website.
Affiliate customers cam share referral code, website referral link, voucher code, link by email and via social media options. Various social sharing options are available for referring to the toe store. Affiliate customers can earn a fixed or percentage-based referral commission by referring the website to their known persons. They can generate vouchers of the earned amount for shopping from the website or they can send payout requests from the website front-end interface.
This Affiliate & Referral Program Module is mobile responsive and offers smooth functionality.
- This Affiliate & Referral Program Module successfully implement multi-level marketing on the e-commerce store easily without any complications.
- One can increase website conversion rate, customer domain, and sales by allowing online users to refer to the store.
- This Affiliate & Referral Program Module allows the merchant to generate vouchers at the same time when customers register as an affiliate. Affiliate customers can share this voucher for getting referral customers.
- There is an option to offer a commission to the online users on new registration or first order from the referred customers.
- The online merchant can get more customers without spending a huge amount on third party websites.
- By offering a commission amount to the affiliate customers, admin can engage them with the website. Which somewhere increases the sales.
- Affiliate multi-level marketing system module is mobile responsive so that online users can view and use the functionality using mobile devices also.
Advantages For The Customer
- Any online user can register as an affiliate and earn commission on every referral.
- This Affiliate & Referral Program Module provides various ways of product referral. The affiliate customer can share the referral link directly, share the link via mail or share it on social media options.
- Affiliate customers have an option to share the referral code or vouchers with the other users.
- There is a dashboard available for checking related details of commission and other related details. Affiliate customers can view total commission, pending commission and redeemed commission with a graph.
- The affiliate customers can send payout requests of their earned commission or generate a voucher for their earned commission.
- The affiliate users have an option to view the referral status and referral commission status from the dashboard.
- The online merchant can allow the online users to register as an affiliate customer and earn commission by referring the website to the friends.
- Admin can hide the affiliate registration option anytime from the website by disabling this field from the admin interface.
- Multiple ways like sharing the link on social media, sending mail along with the referral link, sharing vouchers, sharing voucher code and direct referral link sharing are available for referral.
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest social media options are available for sharing a referral link.
- The Affiliate & Referral Program plugin allows offering a percentage-based amount on any order placed by the referred customer. A fixed amount commission can be offered by the store admin on every new registration.
- Admin can generate vouchers for the customers at the same time when they register as an affiliate. Affiliate customers can share these vouchers with their friends for referring to the website.
- As a store merchant, it is up to you when you want to consider referral. You can count referral on new customer registration, order completion or both of it.
- The online store merchant can check the affiliate status, referral rate and also generate specific vouchers with validity details if he wishes to do so.
- In the referral list, admin can check the referred customer's details like their mail id, referral type, referral amount and status also.
- Referral and affiliate marketing extension provide voucher listing where the online merchant can check details of generated vouchers easily.
- The affiliate customers have an option to request for payout and ask for payment or generate vouchers from the affiliate dashboard.
- The Affiliate marketing plugin is mobile responsive.
- This Affiliate & Referral Program plugin provides a user-friendly interface and smooth functioning.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
19 March, 2020
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
[FIX] Previously created Affiliate are not able to visit the Affiliate Dashboard when the 'Enable affiliate registration' option is disabled.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor