eBay marketplace integrator module is a professional and smart solution to synchronize your Magento store with your eBay account.
OverviewBack to top
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. It facilitates online business and provides a platform for the buyers and sellers to come together. eBay Marketplace Synchronization extension integrates the eBay API with your Magento Store. This extension allows the store admin to sync the products, related images, product description, pricing information, product attributes, and inventory automatically. The admin can also manage the shipping options for the eBay marketplace by using this extension.
eBay marketplace synchronization module supports multi-shop environment. The admin needs to select the eBay site first to synchronize their store with the respective eBay marketplace. The admin can add multiple shipping methods for the Domestic and International orders. The module has the feature to sync the eBay store orders with the Magento store, so that, the orders can be processed from the Magento store itself.
- Multi-site synchronization: Supports multiple eBay sites integration. The admin needs to select the eBay site first to start the synchronization process.
- Quick Setup: Easy configuration steps allow the admin to go online in a very short time.
- Magento store categories: Linking your Magento store categories with the eBay marketplace is easy and fast.
- Specifics and Conditions: Admin can easily manage the eBay’s specifics/identifiers and map the attributes, features with the default eBay's values.
- Domestic and International shipping: Admin can manage the shipping methods for the domestic and international shipments with ease. This module allows you to select the shipping services based on the Flat and Calculated (as per the availability of the services).
- Return conditions: Admin can define the return conditions for the products.
- Error Notification: Sellers can check the reason for error occurred while product listing.
- Audit Log: Audit log helps the store admin to keep the track of the tasks being performed in the module.
- Product update: Merchants can Relist the products with ease and revise the product price and inventory from the Magento store itself.
- Quantity Check: Set minimum quantity of the products for listing.
- Cron Jobs: Admin can setup the cron jobs to automate the product listing and order management.
Click here for the Admin Demo.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build