Used alongside Klaviyo's Magento 2 integration to send additional data to Klaviyo such as: website activity, started checkout event tracking, newsletter subscribers.
OverviewBack to top
Klaviyo is an ecommerce marketing platform that allows you to listen for and understand cues from your visitors, subscribers, and customers, enabling you to turn that information into valuable, relevant marketing messages.
Looking to grow your Magento store? There’s only one way—by building real, quality customer relationships. The majority of other marketing software claims they do this, but never actually deliver on their promises. Klaviyo is different.
Ecommerce stores switching to Klaviyo see an average 67x increase in ROI. Join over 12,000 businesses growing faster & building amazing customer experiences across their owned marketing channels. Brands like Hylete, Cobra Golf, Umbra, and The Ready Store power their marketing with Klaviyo.
Account & Pricing
In order to use this extension, you will need to already have a Klaviyo account - sign up here for free. We also recommend that you already have Klaviyo's Magento 2 integration enabled. Additional fees apply.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Klaviyo
- Get the data you need - The Klaviyo extension works with the integration to pull in purchase history, browse behavior, and cart information so you can start sending
- Track your web browsers - the integration with Klaviyo will automatically capture information about who visits your site and views your products including details on what they viewed so you can send super personal follow up emails
- Stronger marketing functionality than the competition - set up abandoned cart emails in minutes then optimize with advanced splits and filters to target your messages
- Create real customer interactions - use our web pop ups and signup forms to provide a customized web experience to your shoppers
- Measure your success - get high level metrics to see how email contributes to your bottom line then dig deeper into your customer data with churn risks and lifetime value metrics.
Better Understand your Customers
Within minutes, you can integrate Klaviyo and Magento and begin using all of your historical data. Through the extension, you can collect information on who is active on your site, views a product page, or abandons a checkout.
Klaviyo also integrates with many other ecommerce and marketing applications such as: Facebook, Recharge, Zendesk, Swell Rewards, Smile.io, Aftership, and more, to help you collect as much data about your customers as you want.
Communicate on a Personal Level
We simplified the data and segmentation work so you can spend your time creating personalized experiences that differentiate you from the competition. Use the data collected to send relevant, personalized messages based on their purchase history and browsing activity.
Make More Money
Other marketing software forces you to choose between moving fast and powerful functionality leaving you with a feeling that you’re wasting time or can’t do what you need to. With Klaviyo, you don’t need to choose, we provide you with everything you need to make more money.
Analyze Your Results
In Klaviyo, every individual gets a unique profile so you get a 360º view of your customers. Whether you want a high level view of your email performance or want to drill deeper to find out who bought from your latest campaign, what products they bought most, or how your A/B test performed - Klaviyo helps you keep an eye on the metrics that matter most.
The Klaviyo Extension for Magento 2 will enable the following:
- When a customer creates an account and signs in, his/her email, first name, and last name will get sent to Klaviyo
- When an identifiable user visits your website, a 'Active on Site' metric will get tracked to this/her Klaviyo Profile
- When an identifiable user visits your website and views a product page, a 'Viewed Product' metric will get tracked to his/her Klaviyo Profile along with the following details:
- Categories associated with the viewed product
- ImageURL for the viewed product
- Name of the viewed product
- ProductID of the viewed product
- SKU of the viewed product
- URL of the viewed product page
- When someone starts the checkout process and provides an email address, a 'Checkout Started' metric will get sent to Klaviyo and tracked to the person's Klaviyo profile
- Klaviyo's Magento 2 integration syncs all placed order data - paired with 'Checkout Started' event tracking, you can then send Abandoned Cart emails to those that begin the checkout process but do not go on to place an order
- When a site visitor opts-in through a Magento signup form, you can choose to automatically sync these subscribers to a Klaviyo list of your choice automatically; if someone opts-out through Magento, this person will also automatically get unsubscribed in Klaviyo
- You can also use Klaviyo's Form Builder to create on-brand forms that collect more information about your customers so you can send more personal, targeted marketing messages.
More information on the Klaviyo API that this extension uses is available here.
Unsure if Klaviyo is for you? Schedule a demo to check it out.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Klaviyo's Magento Extension v1.0.3 adds the ability to scope both web tracking and Newsletter subscriptions from specific stores to the appropriate Klaviyo account.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
With the release of v1.0.1 of Klaviyo's Extension for Magento 2, the following new functionalities are available:
* Automatic Syncing of Newsletter Subscribers: Choose to sync all subscribers that opt-in through a Magento signup form to a Klaviyo list of your choice automatically. If someone opts-out through Magento, this person will also automatically get unsubscribed in Klaviyo.
* Abandoned Cart Session Recovery: An enhancement to Klaviyo's existing automated Abandoned Cart Reminder feature, you can now provide each recipient with a link that will restore his/her exact abandoned cart session across any device.