Track product inventory on every single transaction.
OverviewBack to top
Product inventory in Magento is something that needs to be maintained and updated in order to avoid late selling or no sale entirely. Many times, admin users get confused regarding frequent quantity changes (plus or minus) of a product. As a simple solution, KiwiCommerce offers "Inventory Log" to Magento 2 store owners to get a detailed record of every product's quantity.
This module helps to log every quantity-changing transaction, such as orders placed from the storefront, admin side or API, manually changed from admin panel or database, order failed or cancelled and even products imported or created using API etc.
Having a detailed inventory log, the admin can certainly know what was the quantity change, who did it for what reason and when the change happened. To make it more simple, the admin can get the whole log of product inventory on product edit page in Magento admin side.
- Track every product inventory on every single transaction.
- Get quantity log of back to stock while generating the credit memo.
- Know all the necessary details of every quantity-changing transaction.
- Get a quick look of maintained inventory on every product edit page in admin panel.
Extension Demo & Documentation
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Logging product inventory for orders placed with PayPal
- Update menu
- Initial release