Integrate any third-party SMTP server and keep a log of every email sent by your Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
Undoubtedly, to run an e-Commerce business Magento sends hundreds and thousands of emails on a daily basis. There are certain circumstances where emails sent by Magento will be spammed, sent with the delay or not delivered at all. And we at KiwiCommerce believe the reliability of the email sending process should be as stable as possible. As a solution, we developed an extension "Enhanced SMTP" to use SMTP server for Magento 2 store in an advanced way.
This extension lets you send emails with any third-party SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server, having full control over every mail sent. You can connect your Magento store seamlessly to the preferred email provider. Moreover, the extension includes ready-to-use settings/configuration for most popular SMTP providers such as Gmail, Mandrill, SendGrid, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail and 20 more.
The module helps to run a test to make sure of successful delivery and provides debug mode in case of non-deliverability. It also logs the entry of every mail sent to recipients.
- Enhanced SMTP extension supports all primary email service providers with their pre-configured SMTP settings.
- This extension provides both test-mode and debug-mode to ensure successful email delivery.
- The separate log is maintained having every mail delivery details for future reference.
- Extension's clean-up feature helps to schedule & clean email logs.
Extension Demo & Documentation
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Update menu
- Initial release