Easily set up and manage cron job from the backend with a beautiful and managed timeline feature. Find the actual load on CPU/Memory by cron job execution.
OverviewBack to top
Cron is a time-based job scheduler that is required to run predefined tasks on the Magento server at a particular instance without the need of admin interference. Cron Scheduler extension by Kiwi Commerce allows you to manage the cron jobs, visualize the timeline and to get some broader aspects of what's happening behind the store.
With our Cron Job Scheduler, you can now set up cron jobs easily and can run them on any scheduled period of time. Not only this, You will also get access to the cron jobs management functionality where you can enable, disable, delete and kill the cron jobs that are not required. Besides, our Email template feature sends a mail on your previously configured mail address if a cron job produces a fatal error or if they get skipped. Our Cron Scheduler is a must-have tool that will make cron scheduling easy for you!
- Allows you to enable or disable individual jobs, revise them or even create new cron jobs from scratch.
- Displays all past, current and future jobs with their status, results, their runtime and other details.
- Have a beautiful and managed timeline feature.
- Checks for the longest running jobs and kills them if they are no more required.
- Notifies on previously configured email if a cron job produces a fatal error or if they get missed.
- Find the actual load on CPU/Memory by cron job execution.
Extension Demo & Documentation
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Update menu
- Initial release